🐈
» Forums » Support » I’ve accepted all the invitations but it said...
Page options
87b7d973
Community Member

I’ve accepted all the invitations but it said I only responded to 8 of them??

Dear support,

I just checked my profile and it said I only responded to 8 invitations, but actually I responded and accepted all of them. It affects my responsiveness a lot and I'm now worried about it because all it shows is not true.

Here you can see all the invitations I received and please help me with this.

Thank you!

4884C4FB-A0CE-45A2-97D3-BD01B1803E8F.png

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Boya,

I can see that you've communicated with one of the Support Team members and action has been taken to resolve the issue. We highly suggest you continue coordinating with the team through a single ticket here so that they can assist you accordingly and more efficiently.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
87b7d973
Community Member

E6E2B334-7D8A-41D8-BC24-C8210EA4E358.png

759e32fa

Hi Boya,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi! This issue hasn't been solved yet and the ticked you mentioned was last issue happened on my profile which has been solved(About job offer issues) and the day after that day a new issue happened which was post in the community right here(Job invitation still shows 8 even though I accepted all of them). Could you please help me out? I'm really nervous because it affects my profile, thank you!

Hi Boya,

I can see that you've communicated with one of the Support Team members and action has been taken to resolve the issue. We highly suggest you continue coordinating with the team through a single ticket here so that they can assist you accordingly and more efficiently.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Can you creat a ticket for me regarding the invitation issues so I get can the support? I can't create a ticket there, I can only see and can't creat a request. The problem has been lasting more than 24 hours on my page. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths