🐈
» Forums » Support » Inactive payment method "despite filling all ...
Page options
e768c547
Community Member

Inactive payment method "despite filling all bank details and tax details + W-8BEN form

Hello,

I have filled in my bank account information and it's been quite a while and still the payment method is inactive.

I have provided my verification ID and tax details (W-8BEN form / non-US).

Can someone please elaborate on this incident?

Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Samer,

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. I can confirm that your payment method is now active. Please, don't hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
PradeepH

Hi Samer,

Thank you for your message. I will have our support team reach out to you directly for further assistance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks!

Hello,

I have not received assistance yet. Would you kindly connect me to someone or elaborate on the inquiry status?

Thanks!

Hi Samer,

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. I reached out to the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
e768c547
Community Member

Hello,

I still haven't received any assistance regarding my inquiry and it really disappoints me that Upwork support services have such lag.

There's no single inquiry or complaint of mine that got anyone's attention so far.

Hi Samer,

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. I can confirm that your payment method is now active. Please, don't hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
e768c547
Community Member

Hi,

Thank you very much for your assistance. I actually had another inquiry which included a scam. I posted it on the community support forum minutes ago. I would appreciate it if you could help with that as well.

Thanks for your time!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths