🐈
» Forums » Support » Is there a way to know who left me private fe...
Page options
52bf3193
Community Member

Is there a way to know who left me private feedback so that I can remove it from my JSS score?

Hello. So until now I believe all my contracts went smoothly and I've got all 5 star reviews from clients (except one with no feedback where the client was inactive and I ended the contract). I've maintained a JSS of 100% so far from the very beginning after getting a job success score. 

Recently, in 'My Stats' section, I've noticed that the 'clients who would recommend me' percentage has suddenly gone down to 94% from 100%. It has been 100% always. This indicates that one of my clients left a lower rating through private feedback. Now, I have no clue who might have done that because none of my clients expressed dissatisfaction with the outcomes and all were quite pleased. 

I know I have the advantage of removing a feedback as a top-rated professional, but I'm not sure which contract left me the negative private feedback. Is there any way I can figure out who might have left it so that I can request to remove it from my JSS? 

Thanks for your time. 

8 REPLIES 8
luqman_mak
Community Member

No that i know of. its private afterall

colettelewis
Community Member

Anika, I see your profile at 100%, so it may have gone back up again. But even if it does go down, I don't think you should use your perk, unless you get a really terrible, or unfair rating that takes you below 90%.  You are obviously multi-talented, so I don't think you need to worry unduly if your JSS gets the occasional ding. 

Thank you Nichola for your reponse. It's actually down to 96% now. I don't doubt that I can deliver good work. But often a good amount of clients never end the contracts and I'm not sure when I can recover my JSS. Appreciate your words. Thanks. 

Anika, 96% is fine, and  of course you can deliver good work. I am quite sure you will soon get your JSS back to 100%.If a client does not close a contract, it will not affect your JSS. Just leave them open or ask the client to close a contract.  (I very rarely do that).  Whatever a client has written about you privately is not visible to anyone looking at your profile, which is excellent. Just keep applying for the sort of jobs you know you can do. I am sure it will not be long before you get another assignment and you will be back on track. The last thing you want to do is to get despondent and then apply for any job because you feel a bit panicky - something many of us have done and regretted it! 

Thank you so much Nichola for your thorough response. This is helpful and some good advice. I'll try to keep this in mind. Thanks for the comforting words. 

pgiambalvo
Community Member

Probably the most recent one right before it went down. Same thing happened to me. But trust your gut. I was at 100% forever but one private feedback knocked me down to 98% after working with a client who was nuts. Haven't removed it though as I'm saving that option in case it goes down again at some point.

yitwail
Community Member

Anika, there's one detail of private feedback you may not be aware of. The 'Clients who would recommend' does not update at the same two week interval as JSS & My Stats, presumably to make it difficult to tell which client left low private feedback. So in cases where all public feedback is 5 stars, and you decide to remove a feedback in order to raise JSS, you'll have to guess which one to remove. So I personally would only use the removal perk on a highly negative public feedback, especially since the JSS that's displayed can be the average of your JSS over the last 12 or 24 months, which reduces the impact of one negative feedback.

Thanks John. That makes sense actually. I'd basically have to guess any contract for this and the probability of getting it wrong is higher which might just make it worse. So I'd just keep the perk for the worst case scenario. Appreciate your time. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths