🐈
» Forums » Support » Issues with profile picture.
Page options
ehmed_belal
Community Member

Issues with profile picture.

Hey,
I recently updated my profile picture, now it displays a message at the top of my profile page. "Upwork can't verify your profile picture, update your profile picture" I reverted back to my old photo(the verified one). The message is still there and I received emails instructing me to update my profile picture, since it does not meet upwork requirements. I kept changing my profile picture but the message on my profile won't go away and I keep receiving emails telling me to update my profile photo. Even using my very first photo(that upwork verified as eligible) won't fix the issue. Now the message on my profile is gone but I'm still getting an email instructing me to update my photo.
PS: My current profile photo is the new one, I can provide the original verified photo if required.

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Bilal,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
ehmed_belal
Community Member

Hello Joanne
Thank you for addressing the issue. I have recieved emails from Upwork support, I have followed the guidelines listed in the email. But the issue still persists, I'm still recieving emails instructing me to update the profile picture, en error message is still there on my profile. Please help, because this issue is limiting my profile and proposal visibility.
- Bilal

Hi Bilal,

If you're experiencing any issues after following the instructions provided by the Customer Support team via your support ticket, it would be best for you to follow up with them directly, so that they can continue assisting you from there.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths