🐈
» Forums » Support » Money Lost
Page options
ivythemonn
Community Member

Money Lost

I have had a great time with upwork so far but have been quite busy.

Last I checked I had $45. I did a little work recently and found the $45 gone.

Only the latest bill shows. Although it is not a big sum, it is quite worrying if I do decide to get fully active again. 

Is there a bill freelancer accounts are paying for even if I'm on the free acount? Really confused. 

Attached an image of my transaction history. I hope that sheds more light. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ivy,

Thank you for your message. I see that your last withdrawal was initiated on Feb 26, 2022. Thereafter, you received $15 + $15 = $30 for the month of March after deducting freelancer service fees for both payments and then, you received $37.50 after deducting freelancer fees in May which took your total to $67.50 as seen on your screenshot. I see there is a pending transaction in process for $45.83 including freelancer service fee. Could you please clarify the job title for the $45 recent earnings in question? 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Ivy,

Thank you for your message. I see that the $45 fund is added to your total available which increased your total available funds to $67.50. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks for the reply.

We're you able to see the screenshot I uploaded? I got the $67.50 from a task I just completed. Prior to that I had

$45 from last March.

am I simply misunderstanding in that the transaction history adds them up already within the list?

thanks

Hi Ivy,

Thank you for your message. I see that your last withdrawal was initiated on Feb 26, 2022. Thereafter, you received $15 + $15 = $30 for the month of March after deducting freelancer service fees for both payments and then, you received $37.50 after deducting freelancer fees in May which took your total to $67.50 as seen on your screenshot. I see there is a pending transaction in process for $45.83 including freelancer service fee. Could you please clarify the job title for the $45 recent earnings in question? 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Apologies for the late reply.

I see, I never realized that upwork added them within the transaction history list.

Appreciate your reply Pradeep!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths