🐈
» Forums » Support » My ticket is not closing as no agent is respo...
Page options
alihamza7866
Community Member

My ticket is not closing as no agent is responding on that ticket. I'm not able to get help from sup

Here is the ticket number:
Id  #35270417

I need an inquiry on this issue as no agent is responding on the new ticket as they keep saying you have one open ticket which needs to close first but when I submit my queries there no one is responding to my ticket as the ticket was open from May 22 and after the first response agent did not reply back or close the ticket or respond on that ticket.

The first agent who open the ticket was named Cressi. The ticket is showing no agent is assigned on the ticket. Please check the matter closely and resolve the issue. 

This is a very bad experience on Upwork as I'm unable to use support due to this poor behavior of Upwork agents.

My account is **Edited for Community Guidelines**

2 REPLIES 2
759e32fa

Hi Hamza,

We're sorry for the delay in response as our team is attending to tickets in the order that they were received and we're currently experiencing a higher than usual volume of requests. I already followed up with the team handling your case so they can assist you as soon as possible. We appreciate your continued patience.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie, 

That is the only positive response I've received in the past 3 weeks. Can you please check my account status and let me know if it is suspended or not?

Why the payment is not processing? I'm trying to buy connects on my account but no payment is accepted. I've tried to check with banks but they are saying there is no problem from their side. It must be with my account can you please check and let me know about the status?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths