🐈
» Forums » Support » Payoneer blocked my funds!
Page options
mgunduz
Community Member

Payoneer blocked my funds!

Hi, I've been using Payoneer to withdraw my earnings but 10 days ago Payoneer unfairly blocked my funds and their customer support is not responding to me else than automated messages. I tried to connect to the live chat support multiple times and had no success. Since I opened my Payoneer account, I've only got payments from Upwork and have only withdrawn my funds to my own bank account. Can someone please tell me how to reach them and solve this problem?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Mert,

Thank you for following up.  I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you via a support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Mert,

I have checked your account and it looks like there's you already reached out to our support team. A support ticket was then created with your concern. I highly suggest you continue communicating with our team through that ticket for updates and further assistance. You can also try to contact Payoneer for assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
mgunduz
Community Member

Hi Arjay, the support ticket's status is solved. But nobody reached me from Upwork or Payoneer. My funds are still blocked.

Hi Mert,

Thank you for following up.  I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you via a support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths