🐈
» Forums » Support » Permanent deactivation of upwork account
Page options
44b274b3
Community Member

Permanent deactivation of upwork account

Please help my sister! Her account got a permanent suspension Saturday morning. Honestly we do not know why. All attempt to reach upwork has failed. She tried dropping her complain here in the community but there's no option for her to do so as all icons for messaging in her account have been disabled; Which is why I am writing to you on her behalf. Her account is important to her survival. Please assist Us. She has ongoing contracts and funds in her account. The email for her account is:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Okerri,

Thank you for your message. We are unable to discuss or share details about other user's accounts. I see that the account holder is already communicating with the relevant team. Please request them to continue communicating with them for further assistance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Alright sir! Thanks for your response.

Upwork says they won't reinstate her account and they won't state what she did wrong. What a nice way to treat people. All the money she worked for in the past few weeks locked. This is unfair. May God do Justice! 

Upwork won't let her lay her complain in the community as all buttons are disabled. At least let her know what she did wrong. They should tell her what section of the company's rule she violated. But No, they won't. You just leave someone in the dark instead, freeze up the person's earnings without warning. How do you expect them to feed huh???  It's the case of "Your accuser is your judge".

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths