🐈
» Forums » Support » Problem with linking Payoneer to Upwork
Page options
97a10e0a
Community Member

Problem with linking Payoneer to Upwork

Hi,

I need help with adding a Payoneer account to my withdrawal.

When I go through the Payoneer account login form I get the message "Unable to associate this funding source with your existing account.
Please submit a new application, using an alternate email address."

After that I checked all the data and noticed that I have a different profile name. I changed it (all approved). The problem remained. Email, etc. are the same.

I contacted the support team but they did not answer me for more than 2 days. Request #37995547

I also tried it on another device, in other browsers, clean cache. Nothing works.
Maybe I need to change my email or something?

I hope there is no need to create a new Payoneer account, as I waited 4 months for its verification and could not withdraw money from Upwork.

Thank you! Have a nice day!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
97a10e0a
Community Member

So, the Upwork support told me that only Payoneer can help with this. And this is really true.
I wrote to them and within a day I was told by the support team "We've made some changes to your account please try adding the payment source again." and that's it. After that I was able to connect Payonner.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hi Kyrylo,

Thank you for your message. Please note that all inquiries via a support ticket are handled in the manner they are received in the queue, Please allow 48 hours for our team to review and respond to your inquiry.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Okay, thank you! I'll be waiting.

williamtcooper
Community Member

Hey Kyrylo, use a bank account instead and bypass these types of issues. Thanks!

97a10e0a
Community Member

So, the Upwork support told me that only Payoneer can help with this. And this is really true.
I wrote to them and within a day I was told by the support team "We've made some changes to your account please try adding the payment source again." and that's it. After that I was able to connect Payonner.

5c9ee0a7
Community Member

Dear Upwork Support Team,

I am writing to seek assistance with an issue I encountered while trying to connect my Payoneer account to my Upwork profile.

I followed the instructions provided on the Upwork platform to add Payoneer as a payment method. After entering my Upwork account password as requested, the page refreshed without successfully adding Payoneer as a payment method. I attempted this process multiple times, but each time I encountered the same issue.

I have already checked my browser settings, disabled pop-up blockers, and ensured that there are no restrictions on my Payoneer account settings. Despite these efforts, I am unable to successfully connect my Payoneer account to Upwork.

Could you please assist me in resolving this issue? I would greatly appreciate any guidance or support you can provide to help me connect my Payoneer account to Upwork so that I can receive payments seamlessly.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response and resolution of this issue.

Sincerely, 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

User ID : 5c9ee0a7

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths