🐈
» Forums » Support » Profile No longer available
Page options
0e61c6d1
Community Member

Profile No longer available

Hello Upwork Community,

My account was suspended on 3rd December 2022 and the reason for the suspension is still unknown. Now my account is active after reaching out to the Upwork support team.

Now the problem is that I cannot access my own profile. It says " This profile is no longer available." I have attached the screenshot below.

Please help me out with this so that I can access my profile.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Community Member

Hello, I have a concern but first I would like to thank you for Simone who assisted me for this concern he was the one who lifted the suspension to my account. However, as I checked to my account still tag as "No Longer Available" even suspension already lifted. Is there someone can englighten me about this issue? Can someone assist me this issue? I would appreciate your help in this matter. Thank you

Hi Mike,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
NikolaS

Hi Shashank,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths