🐈
» Forums » Support » Rising Talent but didn't receive connects
Page options
ba6f3326
Community Member

Rising Talent but didn't receive connects

I got rising talent badge but I didn't get a 30 connects why?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi All,

If you’ve recently received a Rising Talent badge, congratulations! Please allow 48 hours for the 30 Connects that come with the badge to be awarded to your account. If more time passes, please let us now and we’ll be happy to help.

You can also contact our support team directly by clicking the 'Chat with Upwork' button on the Contact Support page.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

106 REPLIES 106
AndreaG

Hi Janara,

Please allow 48 hours after you've received the badge for the Connects to show on your account. 

~Andrea
Upwork
ba6f3326
Community Member

Thank you)))

2f1ec5df
Community Member

Hello,

Nice to meet you! About 3 days running , I already become a rising talent. But unfortunately I didn't receive a free 30 connects bonus. Could you help me, please?

Regards

Laizu Akter

Hi Laizu,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork
ba6f3326
Community Member

Hi,

After getting Rising Talent and 48 hours.I din't get a 30 connects.Why?

Hi Janara,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
5f11a212
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

I just received a 100% JSS and the 30 connects for attaining the Rising Takent Status.

But I still have not received the badge.

I'd appreciate your help with this.

Thank you.

9606c66f
Community Member

Hi

I got the Rising Talent badge 2 days ago. I don't receive any email stating that I will receive 30 free connects.  As I have been enrolled in the Rising Talent program by the Upwork team but I haven't received these additional connects till now. Can you please sort out this matter?

Hi Falaq,

I shared your concern with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork
a4125790
Community Member

I got Rising Talent a few days back but haven't gotten any connects for it, What should I do?

Hi Oluwatobi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
2421b59e
Community Member

Hello! 

I got Rising Talent almost one week ago but haven't gotten any connects yet🙃

Hi Alexa,

I have escalated your concern to the appropriate team and one of the members will surely review and assist you accordingly. You can access your ticket and coordinate with the team here once your case has been fully reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
workwithusman
Community Member

Hi Upwork team,

I've got Rising Talent Badge about two days ago, today upwork appear Job Success Score on my profile. But after 24 hours still did't received the 30 free connects.

can I get the bonus of 30 connects ?

Hi Usman, 

I'll forward your concern to the Customer Support Team so they can reach out and assist you.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery O

I got Rising Talent badge 5 days ago then after 2 days ago upwork give me Job success score, Now upwork remove my Rising Talent badge. what happen now why upwork remove my badge. Please help regarding this.

82c31eb5
Community Member

My profile shows a rising talent badge, but I did not get any message related to it..

Even though, I did not get free 30 connects due to that badge...

Anyone can help me to resolve this problem?

Thanks

Hello Fredrick!

I hope you are doing well. congrats on the badge you earned. I want to tell you that you will get the connects within 24 hrs.

Regards

Shahbaz

Hi Fredrick,

Thank you for your message. The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. You should be receiving a notification along with the application of the Free Connects. I'll have one of the team members assist you further via a support ticket. Kindly expect an update on this page once your account has been fully reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
82c31eb5
Community Member

Thanks for your reply, Arjay.

My ID and account were fully verified by reuploading all pics some days ago.

So, after it, I could see the rising talent badge on my profile and just wondering because I did not any notification mail and 30 free connects...

As you said, I can wait, no problem.

Thanks again for your kind service.

52b27676
Community Member

I got a rising talent yesterday, but they didn't give me 30 connotes

Hi Farzod,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge! One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
AndreaG

Hi All,

If you’ve recently received a Rising Talent badge, congratulations! Please allow 48 hours for the 30 Connects that come with the badge to be awarded to your account. If more time passes, please let us now and we’ll be happy to help.

You can also contact our support team directly by clicking the 'Chat with Upwork' button on the Contact Support page.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork
b8311263
Community Member

Hi Andrea

I got rising talent badge 2 weeks ago but still haven't recieved 30 connects and mail 

Hi Nabeekh,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
01c79086
Community Member

Hi! I have the same issue, I've got rising talent weeks ago, but no connects. Can you please check?

Hi Magdalena,

Firstly, congratulations on receiving your Rising Talent Badge. I'll have one of the team members review your account and assist you further via a support ticket. You can access your ticket and coordinate with the team here once ready.

~ Arjay
Upwork
3ddf4c06
Community Member

before 2 weeks I got a "rising talent" badge, but still did not get  30 free to connect. kindly check it sir..

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nazmul, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you directly to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
3ddf4c06
Community Member

thanks for your support

bfe499b5
Community Member

Hi, Upwork team.

I am a new member of Upwork. I have recently earned the Rising Talent badge and I am really happy.

While learning Upwork, I found that I could get a bonus of free 30 connects for getting the Rising Talent badge. But I didn't get the bonus connects yet. Is there something wrong with me? I hope to hear from you.

Best regards.

Hi Mykyta,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your Connects bonus. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
6be79974
Community Member

Hi there, so I recently got my Rising Talent badge but I didn't get the 30 connects bonus. Do I have to make a ticket or something to get the connects? 

Thanks!

Hi Mohammed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge! One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

Edited to add information. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
39f322e7
Community Member

Hi, 
I got Rising Talent two days ago but haven't received any connects yet

Hi Muhammad Taha,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge! I'll have one of our team members assist you further via a support ticket. Kindly expect an update on this page once your case has been fully reviewed. Keep up the excellent work!

~ Arjay
Upwork
e5d92535
Community Member

Hi, 

I hope you all will be fine and doing good.

I got Rising Talent badge few days back but didnot get any connects so far  . Can some body tell me what will be the reason ?

Thank you so much for your time and  understanding 

Kind regards  

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
da3744ce
Community Member

Was just given The Rising Talent Badge but didn't receive any free connects. Why is this?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths