🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: withdrawal of balance funds
Page options
allenk732
Community Member

Rising Talent but didn't receive connects

I just got Rising Talent status today and the badge appears in my profile but I did not receive the extra 30 connects that was supposed to come with it. Does it take a few days for that to show up or is there someone I need to contact.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

611 REPLIES 611
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Kyle,

Looks like the connects have already been credited. Please, see your Connects History here for more information.

Congrats on becoming a Rising Talent!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Haha yep, looks like they applied shortly after I posted this. 

Hi Valeria, 

I got the same issue. I got the Risign talent from Upwork last week and I didn't get the 30 connects yet. 

Could you please take a look at this issue and solve it for me ? 

Look forward to hearing from you. 

Kind Regards,
Konstantin.

Hi Konstantin, 

I have asked the Customer Support team to look into your account and assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
kicsee
Community Member

Hi,
i just became a rising talent, and i read that i will get a "A one-time bonus of 30 free Connects for you to submit more proposals to clients", but i didn't recieve any.

Is there any running-through time in the connection delivery?

Thanks,
Adam

Hi Adam!

Congratulations!  You're on your way to the top.  Sometimes it can take some time for the connects to be credited to your account.

Mike

Thanks for the quick reply Mike!

Have a nice day!

Regards,

Adam

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Adam,

Congrats on becoming a Rising Talent, you should receive the bonus Connects in the next 24 hours.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Dear Upwork,

about 1 or 2 months ago I became a rising talent and I received most of the stuff that came with it. But there also was a free 30 connects bonus which I didn't receive. I thought that they would appear when I received my new connects but they didn't. I still have the usual 60 connects instead of 90 I'm supposed to get.

greetings

Sven Arons

Hi Sven,

Unfortunately I am not seeing that you are Rising Talent status, you already have a JSS and can work towards becoming Top Rated.

~Nina

Hi,

I think It's been more than 24 hours since I have received the Rising talent badge.

Thankfully I was admitted for a Rising Talent, but I haven't got the perks yet.

I wonder how and when I would get it.

Thanks,

Mario

Hi Mario, 

You should receive the perks within 48-hours from receiving the badge. If this doesn't happen automatically, let us know and we'll look into it further.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi, Avery

5 days ago I became a rising talent and I received most of the stuff that came with it.

But I haven't got the perks yet.

Could you please take a look and manually award it for me?

Thanks,

Mario

Hi Mario, 

I wanted to clarify which specifc perks you are referring to so that I can check this with the team? 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi, Avery

I have read in th Upwork Freelancer programs document that I would get the one-time bonus of 30 connects when I get to join the Rising Talent program.

But I haven't got a free 30 connects yet.

I thought that they would appear when I received my new connects but they didn't.

Thanks for your cooperation.

regards,

Mario

Hi, Avery O!

Nice to meet you!

About 10 days ago, I already become a rising talent.

But unfortunately I didn't receive a free 30 connects bonus.

Could you help me, please?

Regards

Obed

Hi Mario and Obed,

We have issued the 30 connects to your account. You may check your Connects History by clicking Settings > hover your mouse to Membership and Connects. Thanks!

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Hi, Avery O.
How are you?

I became a rising talent around a week, I didn't get my 30 connnects bonus yet.
Give me your help with this thing ,please.

Thank you .

Best Regards.

Hi Valentin,

Our team has just awarded you your connects on your profile manually, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
c_marrast
Community Member

Hi, there.
I think It's been two days since I have received the Rising talent badge.

Please give me your help with this thing.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Christian Marrast.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Christian,

Congratulations on receiving Rising Talend badge! We'll have one of our agents get in touch with you shortly and award you your connects manually, thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

I have received the Rising talent badge.

I wonder how and when I would get it.

Thanks,

Dave

Hi Dave,

It takes 48 hours from the time you received the badge for the 30 free connects to be added to your account. May I know when you received the Rising Talent badge? 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Dear Avery

I have read in th Upwork Freelancer programs document that I would get the one-time bonus of 30 connects when I get to join the Rising Talent program.

But I haven't got a free 30 connects yet.

I thought that they would appear when I received my new connects but they didn't.

Could you please award it for me?

Thanks for your cooperation.

Hi Ifeolu, 

I would like to check when you received your Rising Talent badge? The additional connects should be credited within 24-hours of receiving the badge. Let us know when so that we can assist you further!

~ Avery
Upwork

Dear Upwork

about 10 days ago I became a rising talent and I received most of the stuff that came with it. But there also was a free 30 connects bonus which I didn't receive. I thought that they would appear when I received my new connects but they didn't.

Regards

Mohamed

Hi Mohamed,

We have issued the 30 connects to your account. You can check your Connects History by clicking Settings > Membership & Connects. Hope this helps.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Dear Upwork

I became a rising talent this month and I received most of the stuff that came with it. But there also was a free 30 connects bonus which I didn't receive. I thought that they would appear when I received my new connects but they didn't. I still have the usual 60 connects instead of 90 I'm supposed to get.

Thank you for reading .

Pedro.

Hi Pedro,

We have issued the 30 connects to your account. You can check your Connects History by clicking Settings > Membership & Connects.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Hi there, i received rasing talent badge but my rasing talent's connects didn't add to my profile.

Hi Hamed,

Can you confirm when did you received your Rising Talent badge? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have the same problem as the other freelancers.

I got the Rising Talent badge 2 days ago but didn't get the bonus connects yet.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Khalid,

Our team will reach out to you directly and award you your connects on your profile manually, thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
gerald828
Community Member

Same problem here.
I already got Rising Talent 2 day ago, but haven't got bonus connections yet.

Please help me.

Hi Gerald,

Our team will check this from our end and award the connects on your account shortly, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, Goran. Thanks a lot.
I have got the connections.

I earned Rising Talent, but I didn't receive bonus connect (30 connects) for Rising Talent.

How can I get that connects?

Hi Luke,

Please be patient for 48 hours to pass and if you still haven`t received the connects after 48 hours let me know here, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I became Rising Talent a week ago, but I didn't receive any benefit connects yet.

Thank you.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths