🐈
» Forums » Support » Stuck on the "Change country" page
Page options
a76adb54
Community Member

Stuck on the "Change country" page

Hello!

It seems that, during the creation process, I somehow skipped setting up my country and, as a result, I am now stuck on the https://www.upwork.com/signup/choose-country page.

Could an admin set my country to Romania?

Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7
PradeepH

Hi Gabriel,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
ca0337f4
Community Member

Hello,

I have same problem can connect anymore on laptop.

i have this message all time

Hi Taric,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
16a78d5d
Community Member

I have the same issue. 

Hi Tor Einar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you already added the country to your profile. Could you please clarify if you need further assistance?

If you need further assistance could you please share a screenshot of the message you receive on your end so that we can assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
9740819a
Community Member

Hi there,

I am stuck on this page as well. Screenshot attached. My login email is **Edited for Community Guidelines**I'd like to update my country to 'USA.' Please help

Hi Andy,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have escalated your concern and one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths