🐈
» Forums » Support » Submit Proposal Button Disabled
Page options
shwetang241
Community Member

Submit Proposal Button Disabled

From around 7 am IST, I'm facing this issue. It was good before and suddenly, Submit Proposal Button got disabled for all the jobs. I tried clearing cache, cookies, browser change, system change, etc. still it is there. 

Please look into it. Not able to find any Upwork Support mail so posting here. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

The original issue that was reported on this thread and that was affecting proposals submitted under an agency has been resolved. As such, we'll be closing this thread. 

Thank you, everybody, for your patience while this issue was being fixed

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

56 REPLIES 56
ccmadhav
Community Member

Hello,

I am not able to submit the proposal from my account. Please check attached screenshot the button is greyed out.

ccmadhav_0-1650544618017.png

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Madhav,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
tarangk
Community Member

Andrea, same issue. I am requesting since past 34 hours but not a single response from your support team.

We are a top rated plus agency.

confayamedia2
Community Member

I am part of an agency, we just made the agency plus membership, we have connects, all the connected accounts are 100% complete and up to date, we are all verified but for some reason are unable to submit proposals. 
The "Submit a proposal" button is greyed out. Please help. 

Hi Oliver,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
AndreaG

Hi Shwetang,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
e30de6c9
Community Member

Hello, Andrea! I`m facing the same problem, that people have here. When I`m trying to submit a proposal in the name of my agency, the Submit button is disabled.
Please, help me out.
Thanks!

e30de6c9_0-1650551512876.png

Hi Nataliia,

We'll have someone from our team reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello Andrea, This is a problem I'm having as well. When I'm attempting to submit a proposal for my agency. For all jobs, the submit proposal button has been disabled. I tried clearing cache, and cookies, changing browsers, using incognito mode, and so on. It is still prevalent.

eram01
Community Member

Hi Andrea

I am facing the same problem since yesterday. My proposal submission button got disabled. please help. 

Regards

Eram

2906baa2
Community Member

I can't submit any proposal. I'm a business manager under an Agency and I have enough connects, Could you please let me know how can I submit proposal as a business manager with my own profile under Agency.

Thank you for help in advance

Hi All,

Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your reports. Our engineers have confirmed that this is a known issue and they're working on addressing it. This issue affects submitting proposals in agency context.

We appreciate your patience and we will surely keep you posted for updates.

~ Arjay
Upwork
05b1a0c8
Community Member

Hi Arjay, 
Our agency account is also experiencing the same problem. Can you assist as well?

Thanks.

Dennis

vipul_si
Community Member

Alright noted. 

cb5b0504
Community Member

Hy Arjay,

I'm having similar issue. I'm new to Upwork; created my account few weeks ago. I received an email for voilating policy of "plagiarised content'. I've thoroughly reviewd it now. But, my 'Proposal Button" is still not responding. I've attached SS. Kindly guide me about the solution. Thanks!

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us and I'm sorry to hear about your account status. I saw that you already have an open ticket regarding this. It would be best to work it out with the agent assisting you so they can further advise you on what you need to do to lift the suspension on your account. You can always access your support ticket here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Eram,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that a support ticket has been created with your concern. You can access your tickets on this page for further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
tarangk
Community Member

Same issue here too. Kindly help me Arjay.

kosenrufu
Community Member

I am unable to submit any proposals under my agency accountThe "Submit a Proposal" button is greyed out. Please help me in resolving this problem. Thank you

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

2b1f20fb
Community Member

Hi, I am having trouble to submit Proposal . My "Submit Proposal" button is not working Please help

Hello Team,

I have connects avbaialble. When I am submitting proposal from my profile, buttom is disabled. I am unable to submit proposal.

Also I have attached screenshot as well. Could you please help me reactivate this buttom?

Best Regards

I am facing the same issue but not getting help from Upwork support chat. I have  been requesting since last 34 hours.

f0ede293
Community Member

"Submit a Proposal" button is not active now.
Upwork Stat shows there is no tech issue. 

Hello!

I also can't submit proposals. I have enough connects

The same situation - Submit proposal button inactive, My agency owners confirm that the permissions are adjusted accordingly. Can someone help me?

Does anyone else experience this problem?

The "Submit Proposal" button is simply not responding. I have sufficent number of Connects, so that is not the issue. Also at the job page the bottom section seems to unresponsive, and is just displaying the loading process.

I'm attaching the screenshot. Can anyone confirm such beheviour?

**Edited for community guidelines**

It could be a technical glitch or by any means, the client has closed the job.

No,

I'm not able to submit on every job post from last two days.

Even my other agency members are also unable to submit it.

Did you face any problem like this?

cdda8c2f
Community Member

The "Submit Proposal" button is simply not responding. I have sufficent number of Connects, so that is not the issue. How to solve it?

npankaj4
Community Member

Submit Proposal button got disabled, I am not able to sumit proposal to any job.  I tried following things : Cleared Cache, Cookies, History, Chnaged Brower, Tried with other system and mobile app also, but nothing worked for me.

Let me Describe this in Detail:

I have a Agency with the name Geekers Brain, and we have all exclusive team members.  1 month ago i rasied the same issue for my agency team member that time they were facing same issue, but that time I(Agency Owner) can only submit the proposal, please check below image, my request is still open didn't recive the any solution till now 😟

But from last day we all are facing same issue and no one able to submit the proposal.

please check the issue, and let me know the possible solution for it.

Thanks !!

Yes, I am also facing the same issue since 21st April. 

Hi Subha,

I checked, and it looks like you have an open ticket already regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket to assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Pankaj,

It looks like you already have an open ticket for this issue as well. Our team will investigate the issue and update you directly on the same ticket to assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
npankaj4
Community Member

Yes, i have open ticket for this, But i am waiting from past 23 Days, i didn't recive any update from your team.  please try to solve the issue asap, So i can start submittting the proposal.

Hi Pankaj,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We're sorry to hear that this has been going on for a while now. I saw that the ticket for this case is still open. I have merged your post with the other posts having the same issue. Kindly check the thread for updates as we work on fixing the bug.

~ AJ
Upwork

We are also facing the same issue since 21st April. 

Hi Sanjay,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I saw that you recently reached out via a new support ticket regarding this issue. Just to let you know, it was merged to the original ticket for this case and the assigned agent to you has been notified already to give you an update regarding this issue. Also, I have merged your post with the other posts having the same issue. Kindly check the thread for updates as we work on fixing the bug.

~ AJ
Upwork
d459b55d
Community Member

Hello,
I am a business manager in my agency but I am not able to submit any proposal with my profile under the agency. Here is the screenshot please have a look **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Please help me to fix this issue asap.

Thanks

2f08c197
Community Member

The Proposal submit button is disabled therefore I cannot submit proposals anymore. I have already cleared browser cache.

Please help

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths