🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Submit Proposal Button Disabled
Page options
shwetang241
Community Member

Submit Proposal Button Disabled

From around 7 am IST, I'm facing this issue. It was good before and suddenly, Submit Proposal Button got disabled for all the jobs. I tried clearing cache, cookies, browser change, system change, etc. still it is there. 

Please look into it. Not able to find any Upwork Support mail so posting here. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

The original issue that was reported on this thread and that was affecting proposals submitted under an agency has been resolved. As such, we'll be closing this thread. 

Thank you, everybody, for your patience while this issue was being fixed

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

56 REPLIES 56
tarangk
Community Member

"Submit Proposal" button is disabled.   It was working well but suddenly 7 am IST, 21st April 2022, Upwork disabled submit proposal named button. It is grayed out and not able to apply for all jobs.

Kindly look into it and make it enable for me to submit proposal for job.

Hi Tarang,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork
vipul_si
Community Member

Hi Community, 
I am facing the problem while submitting my proposal from agency profile. A button is disable even if having the subscription plan and connects balance. 

nhansen
Community Member

I had this issue in a different context recently, but I am not sure if my memory is correct about what happened. I had an invite for a job via email. I clicked the link, then from the page I landed on, I clicked on the link to see the full job post. I then clicked on the link to go back to the invite page. I believe the submit button was then missing from the invite page. However, if I went back to the link in the email, and went to the invite page from there, I could see it again.

813da10b
Community Member

Hi!
I cant submit the proposals.
Can anybody help me, what is wrong?

Thanks!

I am facing the same issue. Have contacted to upwork support center, no help. 

sherzod_1992
Community Member

Hello. I can not submit any proposal. I have enough connects. Submit button is disabled.

05b1a0c8
Community Member

Hi Upwork Team, 

May we ask for your assitance regarding our agency profile. At the moment the Submit a Proposal button is grayed out and we can't send proposals to our prospected clients. 

Thanks and best regards,

Dennis

oksana_basmanova
Community Member

Hello, Submit a Proposal is disabled when I work as part of my agency. Can someone help me resolve it? 

ferasnawaja
Community Member

Hello, I have the same problem with my Freelancer and Agency Profile, 
The biggest issue is that no one is able to submit proposals from the agency and it is affecting the agency with over 40+ Freelancers, it is a big issue.
Please take it seriously and fix it as soon as possible.

ferasnawaja_0-1650667550164.png

P.S. Already submitted a support ticket, no reply since 21 of April (2 days from now)

Hi Feras,

I checked your account and I can confirm that you have successfully submitted a support ticket. Please allow the team some time to review the issue. One of our agents will update your ticket to provide further assistance. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
aguila_samuel
Community Member

Hi Upwork Team,

I am having the same thing, the submit a proposal option is disabled. I hope you can check what's wrong with my account.

Thanks,
Sam

cb450bcc
Community Member

Hi, I have the same issue, I can't submit a proposal from my personal account and the agency's account but my other colleagues are able.. What is the problem? 

cb450bcc
Community Member

Hi, I have the same issue 😞 

have completed my profile (100%)

When I click the "Submit a Proposal" button it would just turn gray with a loading icon and would not let me continue. What is the reason? How can I avoid this? Btw I submit from my agency account

Here's the solution: Set your profile to public. Simple. If your profile is set you private, how will the client be able to check it??

63f2d365
Community Member

Hello, 

We recently purchased connects however we cannot submit any proposals. We get an error message that says to reach out to support.

Can someone please help?

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

The original issue that was reported on this thread and that was affecting proposals submitted under an agency has been resolved. As such, we'll be closing this thread. 

Thank you, everybody, for your patience while this issue was being fixed

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths