🐈
» Forums » Support » Transaction History filters broken?
Page options
emailforcoffey
Community Member

Transaction History filters broken?

As the title suggests, in Transaction History if I apply a filter e.g. "all debits", "all credits" etc I just get the message "No transactions matching your criteria" (or similar). 

Anyone else having the same issue?

It's tax time and I could do without having to manually identify & download all my expense invoices 😕

6 REPLIES 6
AndreaG

Hi Matthew,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused! Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

As a workaround, you may consider downloading your Transaction History as a CSV and have the information directly on a spreadsheet.

~Andrea
Upwork
martinecoppens
Community Member

I have the same issue, none of the transaction filters seems to be working, really annoying.

Hi Martine, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this as well. I've shared your concern with the team and they will be reaching out to you shortly via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
emailforcoffey
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

Issue persists after clearing cache/cookies. Same problem in Edge, Chrome and FF.

Yes, I can grab the CSV and filter it in Excel - but what I want to do is selectively download the actual invoices - e.g. only the "debit" ones. Of course I can manually do this, but it's not ideal. 

Is this a known issue? Without being facetious, it doesn't seem like it should be super hard to fix 🙂

Matt

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for the follow-up. A Customer Support Team member will be reaching out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
wescowley
Community Member

Same issue. The all credits and all debits filters aren't working. With the default dates, they only show pending transactions, no completed ones. With last month as the date filter, they show nothing.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths