🐈
» Forums » Support » Upwork doesn't allow link's to the personal c...
Page options
calado-marco
Community Member

Upwork doesn't allow link's to the personal cloud nor allows uploading skp files

For some reason lately, when i try to upload models in the message board, even small ones under 16mb the message board doesn't upload them. And when i try to share a link from MyCloud Home so that the client can acess them, upwork says it's a problem with the link or that it violated UpW policies...

This didn't happen before. Can anyone give some feedback on this?

I mean, sometimes it's big files and i need to share them by link.

Besides this, there's also the policy that we can't share emails adresses and we also need them to send the files by google drive...

Thanks in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Marco,

We realize that some tools and services require the sharing of an email address to gain access. If you require access to a system before a contract starts, you may share your email address for the sole purpose of gaining access to a system. 

Users are free to share files via Upwork Messages at any time. Documents can be added into Messages for sharing or you can use Upwork’s integration with Dropbox to share files. If critical project information is stored in a system that requires an email address to access, you can share your email address for this purpose only. Remember all communications before a contract starts must take place on Upwork.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Marco,

We realize that some tools and services require the sharing of an email address to gain access. If you require access to a system before a contract starts, you may share your email address for the sole purpose of gaining access to a system. 

Users are free to share files via Upwork Messages at any time. Documents can be added into Messages for sharing or you can use Upwork’s integration with Dropbox to share files. If critical project information is stored in a system that requires an email address to access, you can share your email address for this purpose only. Remember all communications before a contract starts must take place on Upwork.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths