🐈
» Forums » Support » Why Upwork doesn't remember my device?
Page options
e7c7e16c
Community Member

Why Upwork doesn't remember my device?

Everytime I log in it asks my password although I said "remember this device", and then it started to ask my security question, after I answer an log in, everytime I'm getting a notification like "A recent sign-in to your Upwork account from an unknown device or browser. " and mails all the time....

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Furkan,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
e7c7e16c
Community Member

Even this post of mine was buggy. After I copy/pasted the notification, it became underlined and the buttons didn't work, and I kept writing although there was an underline but see, it couldn't post. I don't understand why there's so much bug on this website. It seems 44m people are visiting monthly. It's unbelievable that even this mini typing place is full of bugs. 

NikolaS

Hi Furkan,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
da28126d
Community Member

I am experiencing a similar thing. 
Where can I reachout for help?

Hi Augusto Zernan,

The system may not recognize a login attempt when you have cleared your cookies or are logged in via private browsing mode.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths