🐈
» Forums » Support » Why my project is not being approved.
Page options
hemayet_mondol
Community Member

Why my project is not being approved.

hello I have problem I have created a project but my project is not being approved. I don't understand why my project is not being approved. I would have benefited if you had pointed out my mistakes. Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohammad and Hemayet, 

I'm sorry to hear about your projects being rejected. Please refer to the email that our team has sent you for suggestions on how to improve your projects before resubmission of them. 

You’ll want to make sure your project is attractive to clients and catches their eye. Here are some best practices to create a professional project:

• Highlight your project in simple, jargon-free language.
  • Choose professional images that speak to your work. (Don’t have great images of your work? Check out websites like www.unsplash.com that offer free, high-quality images you can use. Be sure to make sure you have permission to use.) 
  • Proofread your work so there are no typos.
  • Don’t use click bait, text-heavy graphics, or the Upwork logo/badge.

To learn more about Project Catalog, you can check this help article.

Thank you.

NOTICE:

We are currently receiving more projects for review than usual. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

418 REPLIES 418
shakil-mahamud
Community Member

It would be nice if I could know where the problems are

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

If your gig has been rejected, you may see your email at where Upwork team has been already let you be informed why it is not approved. 

thanks

e21fac3b
Community Member

My project will be approved very soon

Hi Mazharul, please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

~Andrea
Upwork
592939e2
Community Member

I add a project catalog 25-Mar but my project is pending. Kindly assist me in this.

Hi Moiz,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents has already followed up with you via email to assist you further. If you have further questions feel free to follow up on the email you received and our team will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello, I have a problem I have created a project but my project is not being approved. I don't understand why my project is not being approved. I would have benefited if you had pointed out my mistakes. Thanks

Check your email inbox at where it is supposed to be informed in details. 

I created a project catalog on 30-March but my project still pending approval.

bc119c97
Community Member

Hi,
I have created the project catalogue twice but not approved yet, so have a look my project catalogue and suggest me what went wrong with my project catalogue, and also how to make sure that I will get offer after activated?? 

Please suggest,   waiting for reply soon, Thanks. 

Hi Ravi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like our team has already reached out to you directly via email and additional information regarding your project approval. Please refer to the email for more information on what you need to change before submitting again. 

If you have further questions feel free to follow up on the email directly and our team will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
bc119c97
Community Member

Hi,

Please help I am unable to find to update about my project catalogue,
please suggest what to do update or what need to be change, it seems like
I have wasted my time to pursue a upwork, please do help in this regard.

Thanks

Hi Ravi,

Could you please check the email you received on the email address associated with your Upwork account for more information? If it's not in your inbox, kindly try checking your spam folder.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
ayodeji_f
Community Member

Hello Upwork!

I have a problem getting my project approved. My first project was a boom but the second project has not been approved since.

I don't understand why my project is not being approved. I would have benefited if you had pointed out any mistakes. Thanks

Hi Ayodeji,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork
hassanwaqar71
Community Member

I submitted my project a few days ago, and it is still under review. How long will it take? 

Hi Hassan,

It can take up to 5 days for the review process to be completed.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
7d0e9a37
Community Member

Happy seeing you dear Joanne with the reply.

I have submitted 4 projects that are under review. Could you please facilitate for making live the project on 'writing Resume/CV and cover letter?'

Thank you for your cooperation.

~Nazrul

Hi Nazrul,

When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Note: Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

~ Nikola
Upwork
a0f46001
Community Member

Hi , I am facing an issue that my project ad is taking time to get live. Currently pending approval showing from 24 hrs +. 

Thank you

Hi Shahmeer,

Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
cc0bf9c3
Community Member

Hi there, When I uploaded a new project, after the review, I was informed that the project was not approved due to a problem with my account. I would have benefited if you could tell me what the problem is with my account and how to solve it. For your convenience, I have attached a screenshot of the email.

I have faced a problem. I need to talk with an Upwork support agent. While I was trying to connect with an agent. I have failed. How can I contact an agent? Let me know.

Hi Md,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
cc0bf9c3
Community Member

Thanks.

d208532b
Community Member

Dear Upwork,

I am a new freelancer on Upwork. Currently, I had sent an project waiting for approval. Unfortunately, it was not approved. I have checked the preview project again, I cannot find any red notes for an approved. That is why I send this message to know what I have been wrong in the project, and I can fix it as soon as possible. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Bao

Hi Bao,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can't seem to replicate the issue and can't find anything on your account that indicates why the project catalog was not accepted. Kindly retry adding a project with the help of the following articles:

Create a Project

Get Started With Project Catalog

Please let us know if the issue persists.

~ AJ
Upwork
94f64d5e
Community Member

I am very disappointed because I uploaded the project 4 days ago. Still pending. What do I have to do now? thank you

Hi Yeasmin,

I can see that the project you're referring to was submitted for review two days ago. Kindly allow up to five business days for the project to be reviewed. Feel free to check out this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
0b59a43d
Community Member

Hello Upwork community, I have some problems with my project catalog. 5 days ago I created my project catalog and submit for review but the Upwork community doesn't give me any requirements or email me what can I do. what can I do now to approve my project catalog? Please give me a suggestion. Thanks

81b6eb2b
Community Member

Hello Upwork!

I submitted a project catalog on 31st May 2022 for review but didn't get any response.

Please let me know how long it will take?

Hi Mubassar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Kindly allow up to five business days for the project to be reviewed. Feel free to check out this help article to learn more.

~ AJ
Upwork
27e11a78
Community Member

Hello My name is Cameron Horne and my project has been pending for sometime. Can someone please approve my project. The name of the project is, "**Edited for Community Guidelines**"

Hi Cameron,

When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please note that it can take up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi, Arjay M I'm zain my project catalog is under review for some days I want to approve it as soon as possible.5 days and more have already gone 

Hi Zain,

The time to approve projects is about five days. Due to the unexpectedly high volume of reviews that needed to be completed by our team, they are currently experiencing some delays. We will notify you when the process is done. We appreciate your patience. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
2f764204
Community Member

How do I get my Upwork Promo Code? I want to buy connects but I have no idea where is my promo code. I'm very thankful to you for this kindness 

Hi Zain,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ AJ
Upwork
df824a0e
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

I have created my first project since March 14 (Made edits on day 22) and it's still under review. Could you please review it and see if it needs any edits to be made? I want to start earning from it ASAP. 

Thanks, 

Amro

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths