🐈
» Forums » Support » account number
Page options
motasem_hmd
Community Member

account number

Hello,
Want to know about account number for wire transfer, is it the IBAN or my regular account number which consists of 7 digits ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Motasem,

I really appreciate the follow-up and apologies for the confusion with my response. The IBAN includes the account number along with all the necessary information for identifying the country, bank, and branch so you can try entering that and it should be okay. If you're having an error or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ArjayM

Hi Motasem,

It's essential that you enter your bank information correctly. Any errors could result in a failed transfer or delay. Contact your bank if you're not sure you have the correct information or if you received an error when you tried to enter it into our system. Wire transfers' timing and fees vary depending on your bank. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Arjay,
I am sure that I entered the correct information, but my question about the account number is it the IBAN or my regular local acoount number, got that

Hi Motasem,

I really appreciate the follow-up and apologies for the confusion with my response. The IBAN includes the account number along with all the necessary information for identifying the country, bank, and branch so you can try entering that and it should be okay. If you're having an error or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Arjay,
Thanks for your response, I got your answer 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths