🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: My payment is ready but available balance...
Page options
jihedy
Community Member

balance is showing 0

hello !  my hourly payments was relased  (200 usd)  , but balance is indicating "0" , I cheked the schedule and the over view and it says that i got paied and they cut the fees but balance is showing 0 , any one has a similar issue ? it will be great if some one helps ! Thanks 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All, 

I'd like to confirm that the experience you're reporting is related to a couple of technical issues we had earlier this week that have since been resolved. I provided an update here but will also include it in this response below. 

Due to
 another issue that has since been resolved some funds that were supposed to become available on Friday, January 6 became available prematurely. So if you made a withdrawal earlier in the week (January 2, 2023), you have already withdrawn your earnings despite a notification you may have received on the 6th. We encourage you to check your Transaction History report for more details.

The reason why it’s now showing $0.00 is that the premature availability of funds caused your account to have a negative balance and since the issue has been fixed and your funds are now released, the negative balance has been paid off by the amount you have received. Simply put, this means that the funds have been withdrawn earlier than expected causing it to show $0.00 now. If you have not withdrawn anything and you did not see any negative balance prior to the availability of your funds based on transaction history, please contact our support team on this page

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

32 REPLIES 32
759e32fa

Hi jihed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

IT DOESNT WORK HOW THEY CAN SAY ITS RESOLVED WHILE ITS NOT!!!

Hi Emil,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork

still not working. I don't see my funds available!

Hi Victor,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

saaame 😞 im frustrated

Hi Mey,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello everyone, 

I came across this issue for the first time and need your help, thanks.

Yesterday, I received an email from the Upwork that my payment is ready early. But I don't see that payment in my available balance and it is still zero.

I would really appreciate if someone could guide me on how to fix it.

Thanks.

Hi Ahmar,

~ AJ
Upwork

I had around 350$ on my balance available and I just withdrew my balance to PayPal and suddenly after sending 300$ to Paypal my Balance was -208.58$ for some reason.
Does anyone had the same problem about this or can explain why I got charged 210$ withdrawal fee?

Thank you in advance!

Tina G.

upwork balance.jpg

Hi Tina! The same thing happened to me. The difference is that I haven't withdrawn my funds yet.

After it disappeared from In Review, I thought it will become available but I was wrong. Until now, I don't know where it'd go. 

I created a ticket and someone replied to me saying that everything is okay now because the problem was fixed. The agent never read my case. I think all agents only copied and pasted the response.

There is no update too on my ticket.

Hi Rose Mae,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue and are now being assisted by one of our agents. If you wish to update the team with new information, I highly suggest that you post it on the ticket thread. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hey Rose, I haven't withdraw, I did 5 days before that happened withdrawn and had around 300 in review and just money have dissapeared, but i went to activities and saw that I have -210 balance... but it says like on screenshot if you see, that my withdrawal costed me -210$ and -2$ on that... I just hope that I won't be replied with an automatical response.

Hi Tina,

Thank you for your message. I checked your account and the negative balance was due to an early withdrawal initiated on your account. I see that this was due to a technical issue that made the 'In review' funds available on your account for a few moments. Since you initiated a fund withdrawal already, your account displayed a negative balance after the issue was fixed. I see that the negative balance is already adjusted now after the payments were processed on Friday. Check out the Report page for more information.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

The same thing happened to me, but i never withdrew it.  money disappeared from in review and did not appear on my balance, still no solution.

Hi Hamdy,

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Tina,

I received an email yesterday morning saying I got paid early and money was available. When I went to release the money into my bank account, it showed $0 available and apparently it was already dispersed into my account, which it was not. I haven't heard back from anyone on UpWork regarding it and I can't even find a phone number that I can speak to an actual human being about it. Hopefully, it will get fixed soon. I did see a tech update saying it should be fixed within 7 hours but that was almost 24-hours ago.

Hi Ivana,

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Tina,

Thank you for reaching out. The amount on the left shows that the service fee was $2.00 and the amount on the right is your account balance after the withdrawal fee was deducted. 

~ AJ
Upwork

yesterday my pending account balance 1650$ but now it is 0$ i want my money

Hi Bhuvaneswari,

Please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. Thank you!

~ AJ
Upwork

From Upwork: "Due to an issue that has since been resolved some funds from work completed 12/26-01/01 that were supposed to become available on Friday, January 6 became available prematurely on Jan 2nd. So if you made a withdrawal the week of Jan. 2nd, you have already withdrawn your earnings despite a notification you may have received on the 6th. For additional information on this issue, please visit our community thread here."

It is not true and the issue is not solved.

From me: "The Upwork should adhere to its own terms and guidelines first while expecting this from Freelancers and Clients to do the same. Moreover, it should make serious efforts to solve disputes (particularly related to Payments), and not leave/trust this issue completely to the goodwill of the client at the cost of the Freelancer."

This hasn't been solved for me. My earnings from last week have completely disappeared. Please help!

Hi Rowan,

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi I am still yet to receive my funds from Upwork! Not a withdrawl, the actual money disappeared from in review and never appeared in available!

jihedy
Community Member

thank you very much

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All, 

I'd like to confirm that the experience you're reporting is related to a couple of technical issues we had earlier this week that have since been resolved. I provided an update here but will also include it in this response below. 

Due to
 another issue that has since been resolved some funds that were supposed to become available on Friday, January 6 became available prematurely. So if you made a withdrawal earlier in the week (January 2, 2023), you have already withdrawn your earnings despite a notification you may have received on the 6th. We encourage you to check your Transaction History report for more details.

The reason why it’s now showing $0.00 is that the premature availability of funds caused your account to have a negative balance and since the issue has been fixed and your funds are now released, the negative balance has been paid off by the amount you have received. Simply put, this means that the funds have been withdrawn earlier than expected causing it to show $0.00 now. If you have not withdrawn anything and you did not see any negative balance prior to the availability of your funds based on transaction history, please contact our support team on this page

~ Valeria
Upwork
4989067e
Community Member

Hello members, 

Good Morning! Does anybody face issues, as my all pending money has disappeared today morning? I logged in today and see that my pending earnings have gone. Does anybody has any experience previously and the reason? Thanks 

Best 

Aniruddha 

Hi Aniruddha, 

Please check the solution on this thread. Thank you.

~ AJ
Upwork
8a99b0c0
Community Member

Hello, 

Yesterday, there were 490$ in the pending section, and today they were expected to be in the available section. But there were only 160$ in the available section. 330$  are missing. They must be in the available section. What is its explanation? 

The above solution is not applicable to me.  I did not get that amount (330$) one week earlier. The aforementioned amount belongs to my work between 12.26.2022-01.01.2023. 

Hi Oguzhan,

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths