🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: by project bid amount
Page options
atkrecall2
Community Member

by project bid amount

i dont get the option to bid for a higher amount on the by project option as i used to before 

this started from today are there any changes  in this .

Cannot submit a higher bid amount then the project or a lower bid amount 

PLEASE HELP ME AS WAITING TO SUBMIT PROPOSALS.

atkrecall2_0-1652299714635.png

atkrecall2_0-1652301011614.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Abhijit,

I have checked your account and It looks like you have the option to change the bid amount by removing/deleting the amount on that field and putting in your preferred bid amount.  I can also see that you have reached out to the team handling your concern. One of our members will be in touch with you via support ticket for updates and further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
atkrecall2
Community Member

its not allowing me to bid for a higer or a lower rate just hte project budget  can any body let me know why is this

ArjayM

Hi Abhijit,

I have checked your account and It looks like you have the option to change the bid amount by removing/deleting the amount on that field and putting in your preferred bid amount.  I can also see that you have reached out to the team handling your concern. One of our members will be in touch with you via support ticket for updates and further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
atkrecall2
Community Member

Thankyou for your reply. that solves the problem . we no longer see the box around the amount i thought that the amount is no longer editable   .but its still editable .

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths