🐈
» Forums » Support » "Error 500 (N)" - I Can't Access Anything On ...
Page options
nicole_v_
Community Member

"Error 500 (N)" - I Can't Access Anything On UpWork

I cannot access anything on UpWork. When I try to go to the website, this error shows up:

Untitled.png

And before anyone says to do this: YES, I cleared cookies and cache. YES, I restarted my browser (and my whole computer, for that matter). YES, I tried different browsers (and even the mobile app). 

This issue is persisting even after doing all of those things. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

We received confirmation that the issue is resolved. Please let us know if the issue persists for you after clearing your browser's cookies. If it does, kindly reply to my post so that our team can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

28 REPLIES 28
arslan_toor
Community Member

Does anybody know anything about this?

nahidhasan771
Community Member

Hello Upwork community‚
I have a problem. Please someone help me. "We cant't complete your request

IMG_20221027_125440.jpg

" This article suddenly came up when I searching for job in upwork. what's happened. can any one help me to fix it.
Thanks all

Same here 

df602768
Community Member

Me too. 

Same issue for me. It is annoying because I have some ongoing jobs...
Does anyone know a solution?

upwork is not working right now may be some problem they are facing. it may be recover quickly because  upwork have expert team & they will trying to resovle to resolve this error. 

When I checked ten minutes ago it said everything was up and running, now I see that it says there's an active issue. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. It's really bad for people who have active jobs right now, or people who were in the middle of messaging clients. 

hassan_munir
Community Member

Hi,

When I try to open upwork.com on my browser, I am receiving the below error

hassan_munir_0-1666854205062.png

Please assist

3ctechnologies
Community Member

I am receivign the same error today while trying to explore jobs

Looks like it's a global issue. Same problem here. I guess we just have to wait for fix.

769c120f
Community Member

We can't complete your request now

Please try again later.
To report this problem, click here.
For availability updates, visit our site status page.

Error 500 (N)

ramosm691
Community Member

Hello, Community Managers and moderators good day. I am also experiencing the same issue. Please I need your help.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mark, 

I moved one of your posts on this thread, and removed the others. Please avoid duplicating your posts on several other threads as this is considered spam and is not allowed in the Community. Kindly refer to my response here for more information regarding the issue.

I would like to request yours and everyone's patience as the teams involved resolve the issue. Thank you!

~ Avery
Upwork
46d8e1e9
Community Member

The same with me 😞

Good thing is I've some articles lined up. Although I do need to find more work, so I kind of expected to spend my morning applying to new projects. Oh, well. 

53a1fe60
Community Member

Getting the same error message. In these days of arbitrary cancellation everywhere, this is enough to panic your customers. Understandably.

Beyond robotically saying "we'll email you, trouble ticket, resolve, etc" adnauseum in this thread, you would be much more respected giving us SOME info in this thread. Please upwork your game.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

We apologize for the interruption. Our engineers team is aware of the issue and working on fixing this as soon as possible. Please visit the Upwork status page for the latest status.

~ Avery
Upwork
aphexa
Community Member

Hello.

I was in the middle of conversation with a potential client. After sending him a message I wen to browse for some work and I got this error:

We can't complete your request now Error 500 (N)

Since then I can't access my account at all. I was just about to record an audition for thec lient, but now I can't even access my messages to get the material. 

I've been a Freelancer on Upwork for many many years. This has never happened to me.

It is crucial that I get help asap.

Just to mention, I also cleared my cache, tried to log in from a different browser, tried even from 2 different devices - nothing works.

I did send a ticket, bun no one is responding.

I'd be much obliged if you could answer and provide some help asap as my work depends on my being able to access my account. 

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Andrea

a01a699a
Community Member

Hey! I'm facing this issue from half an hour when I try to access my account. I already have cleared browser's cache and cookies but the issue remains. This issue is occuring in my browser as well as mobile application. Please guide me what to do.Screenshot from 2022-10-27 12-16-04.png

c7ca65b1
Community Member

I am reloading my Find Work page. But always it shows me with an error.

The error is "We can't complete your request now. Please try again later. Error 500(N)"

Please help me out.

ch_nazia
Community Member

Hi ,

Hello,

can someone help me with this matter. I am continuously facing this problem. Apparently, I am unable to login. 

Please can someone tell me how to resolve this problem or how to contact with the support team. 

Thank you

86a107cd
Community Member

how to this sovel this request

22c0c76d
Community Member

I tried to log in to Upwork and I get this error:

Please try again later.

Error 500 (N)
Trace ID: 7609a859eaf2cb7b-SEA

Please help me

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

We received confirmation that the issue is resolved. Please let us know if the issue persists for you after clearing your browser's cookies. If it does, kindly reply to my post so that our team can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
2b353f75
Community Member

I have the same issue. Can't use UpWork now for over 3 days.

Please try again later.

Error 500 (N)

I can't access UpWork for 3 days now. What is going on?

I have already done all steps: Cleared browsing history, tried using a different browser, used a different computer, used incongnito mode, etc. Nothing works.

Please try again later.

Error 500 (N)

Hi Amanda,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
df53e000
Community Member

Dear concern,
My name is Towhidul Islam, and my user ID is df53e000. I was trying to change my membership plan for Buy Connect but failed. Can you please tell me what kind of problem there is with my Upwork account? I already sent a mail to support@upwork.com but have not received a response from there. Please help me. Can anyone give me a customer support email ID to solve this problem? 
Below is my profile link. 
Please see the attachment for detailed information.

Thank you
Towhidul Islam
user ID: df53e000
Cell: 8801976762997

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths