🐈
» Groups » Upwork Engineering » Forum » Best wordpress running page builder is elemen...
Page options
harman7111
Community Member

Best wordpress running page builder is elementor

Guys please comment which theme builder or pagebuilder you are using??

6 REPLIES 6
ninx
Community Member

For me, the transition to blocks made every page builder redundant. 99% of WordPress builders add unnecessary code and slow the pages to a turtle speed.

59bb4981
Community Member

WordPress is a great choice for small websites only. It provides the basic features that a small website needs such as a blog, contact form, and a few pages. But when it comes to bigger websites such as an ecommerce site or an online business, WordPress is not recommended because of its limitations and it surely make your website slow down due to a lot of blocks, pictures etc.

The limitations of WordPress are:

- Limited in the number of pages it can handle

- Limited in the number of plugins it can support

- Limited in database size

- No options for customizing design

ninx
Community Member

I've worked with several WordPress-only online stores, but that's not the point. The last item you listed is as far away from reality as magic potions are. If anything, we're talking here about how many design frameworks & options WP has.

Allan Paul B wrote:

- No options for customizing design

I would not answer questions if you do not good at this topic...

In short - all your statements are not true!

What would be recommendation for larger sized websites? (many pages, large DB & so on)

jgmleonard
Community Member

I've worked with most of the web page builders. Beaver Builder, DIVI, Elementor, WP-Bakery and even GoDaddy's web builder. Elementor is the best.

Beaver Builder is simpler to use but does not have as many widgets and no WooCommerce features. It has no motion effects. No right click. Can't see instant changes. Fewer templates. Much fewer installations so fewer videos and tutorials and add-ons.

DIVI - If you deactivate DIVI you lose content as you are left with shortcodes. Too many steps to see changes. Does not work with all themes as Elementor does. With Elementor you can modify already existing websites. DIVI has no custom header and footer options.

Go-Daddy - Are you kidding? Very rudimentary.

WP-Bakery - Good but Elementor is faster to work with. Leave shortcodes if deactivated. Can conflict with some plugins. Slow to load.