🐈
» Groups » Upwork Engineering » Forum » Do you want to connect so I can refer you for...
Page options
48e1e97a
Community Member

Do you want to connect so I can refer you for proposals?

I am continually being invited to projects for which I am either ineligible or do not have the time. I usually reject and explain why, but I'd rather recommend another freelancer. Would anyone wish to connect in order to collaborate on projects? Please let me know if you wish to help one another!

64 REPLIES 64
8351dd5d
Community Member

Hello,

i wonder if you can recommend me to make my first job here in Upwork.

Thank you 

di_dominik_weiss
Community Member

Hi Igor, I´m a nativ german technical CAD designer for machines, machine parts and product line layouts. I work on Solide Edge and CATIA. I´d love to be recommended by you. Thanks in advance for such a great idea/service! All the best Dominik

785284e3
Community Member

Hello Igor L
I am looking for help for getting work on upwork since I don't have any job, I am relying only on freelancing but I don't have any connects to apply for jobs in upwork. I have completed only 1 job on upwork. I am looking for freelancers who wants to refer another freelancer to jobs. I am a full stack MERN developer. I would be pleased if you can refer me.
here is a link to my profile https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~013d1b974497e698f0

lieultb
Community Member

I delight to connect. I am a tester.

lefamille
Community Member

Are you still overloaded?

e2bf5800
Community Member

Hey I am a content writer. Looking for work can you please refer me I would highly appreciate.

Regards 

ef980b52
Community Member

Just checked your profile!  I'm an advocate for anything green, way to go! 

I am a Scrum Master / Project Manager for Tech projects, and will send any refereals your way when I see them.  I appreciate you sending me anything my way too. Thanks! 

Yes Sir,
I connect.
Thanks Sir

Good morning, i need to connect to enable develop in Upwork
68d2f406
Community Member

yes sir,

you can please

9657cc5b
Community Member

Yes

arnold231274
Community Member

Hi Igor, nice to meet you

I'm very happy to be connected with you. I'm freelance HR Consultant with expertise in HR related matters, both HR strategic to HR Operational

f2f6e690
Community Member

Dear Community & Group Members,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to let you know that I am an expert DevOps Engineer, Network & System Administrator, Infrastructure Expert, IT Consultant, and Trainer with years of experience in the industry. I have a proven track record of delivering high-quality work and exceptional results to my clients.

I am reaching out to you today because I would like to join your Upwork network so that you can send and refer invitations for clients. My Upwork profile link is https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01e91c476fd7eb4225. I believe that I can bring value to your network and help you find the right clients for your skills and expertise.

Furthermore, I would like to mention that if there is any good fit matching your skills, category, or field, I would be happy to send or refer clients to you as well. I believe in building strong relationships within the community and helping each other grow and succeed.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to connecting with you soon.

Best regards,

Usama I.

Ask your chatgpt answer in more informal way. Your reply is hilarious

And I would like you to refer inviitations. I would be much obliged. Python, C#, JS(node.js) dev. Had experience with blockchain related development. I went through internship as a Software Load tester. 

68d2f406
Community Member

Yes Sir,

It's my pleasures 

e813a2e1
Community Member

hy fellow freelancer, i'm Riad a front-end web developer this would be so much helpful !

Yes you can refer me to do the work

Yes

yesh

Yes am New and find it job 

Yes, please connect me
9168c82b
Community Member

Hello, I want to take my first job. I would appreciate if you could recommend me. Thank you in advance.

It's my pleasure Sir.
9608c902
Community Member

Yes I want to connect

Ok.Ok
9608c902
Community Member

it would be great if you could help me in geting my first job

00bed121
Community Member

Hello, I would request if i can be reffered it will help me in gaining more clients, I'm expirienced in Architectural Drafting mainly revit,Rendering Twinmotion, Quantity Surveying Practices and Procedures,project management. Link to my profile  https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~017ce2a854a6e4f1a8

Regards.

ramgoutamv
Community Member

Hello Mr. Igor L,

I am a Mechanical designer and Chartered engineer. I would be glad if you recommend me for the projects that I can do.Please go through my profile for more information on my portfolio. My profile link is : https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/ramgoutam

Have a great day,

Ram

9608c902
Community Member

please for ward the project to me

f2f6e690
Community Member

Dear Community & Group Members,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to let you know that I am an expert DevOps Engineer, Network & System Administrator, Infrastructure Expert, IT Consultant, and Trainer with years of experience in the industry. I have a proven track record of delivering high-quality work and exceptional results to my clients.

I am reaching out to you today because I would like to join your Upwork network so that you can send and refer invitations for clients. My Upwork profile link is https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01e91c476fd7eb4225. I believe that I can bring value to your network and help you find the right clients for your skills and expertise.

Furthermore, I would like to mention that if there is any good fit matching your skills, category, or field, I would be happy to send or refer clients to you as well. I believe in building strong relationships within the community and helping each other grow and succeed.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to connecting with you soon.

Best regards,

Usama I.

1ee2de1c
Community Member

yes please

8435824b
Community Member

Yes of course I am new for this job and I would like your support thank you 💕

You are right.I suppose you

Yes
ldjcdo
Community Member

I would love to cross refer (and connect) ... I have had a lot of invitations for things that I do not know how to do and don't know anyone in the platform to refer... 

I am a furniture designer, engineer and manufacturing expert. 

Thanks and see ya! 

55e7d8b4
Community Member

Yes am ready 

adheesha93
Community Member

Yes, I am a mechanical engineer. and would like to cross-refer and connect when I have more work. Thanks

adheesha sooriyabandara
c30d168d
Community Member

Ok

Thank you how are you