🐈
» Groups » Upwork Engineering » Forum » I'm not getting work on Upwork
Page options
zeeshan-shaheen
Community Member

I'm not getting work on Upwork

Hi,
I'm Frontend Developer by profession and I'm struggling to get work on Upwork for a long time. I did purchase membership for one month but due to budget have to cancel it.

I've tried everything to make this happen but I fail. If anyone could help me.
Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
zeeshan-shaheen
Community Member

Hi,
I'm Frontend Developer by profession and I'm struggling to get work on Upwork for a long time. I did purchase membership for one month but due to budget have to cancel it.

I've tried everything to make this happen but I fail. If anyone could help me.
Thanks

I suggest that you consider adjusting the way you present yoursef and your proposals. 

The client's first experience of you is your proposal so it needs to be effective and matched very closely to the clients needs.

The community videos and articles can help here.

The client wants to know:

- You can do the work well

- You will solve their problem

- You are responsive to changes and peoblems

- You are easy to work with

- If there is a problem you will sole it together

you also need to appeal to them as a person.

Is their advert friendly or functional - respond in a similar way

Check you have meet ALL of their requirements and perhaps discuss your approach as you how you have met this task before and how you would look to solve it this time.

Hope this helps

Oz

kamran1707
Community Member

Hi,

Tough to hear that, but my suggestion is to please keep patience, soon you will get your first job. Search here in forum for good freelancers and talk to them, get tips and tricks. Meanwhile keep polishing your skills which i am sure already are, remember when there is will there is way.

Stay blessed, and all the best.

Thank you so much