🐈
» Groups » Upwork Engineering » Forum » Mobile Application Developer
Page options
ictdkabir
Community Member

Mobile Application Developer

Hi, Everyone!
I'm Md Kabir Hassan. I am a mobile application developer and I will develop native applications for you. if anyone is interested let's start a conversation with me.

Thank You!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
9202f19b
Community Member

Hello there Ms Kabir H, 
I am mumbere Habert a student with Microverse, 
am currently fair at HTML, CSS Git & Github.
I have liked your profile. You're skilled in my area of dream.

would you please guide me on how i need to go through my journey of ful-stack software development. 

Thank you.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
2d8b4224
Community Member

hello

Hi!

9202f19b
Community Member

Hello there Ms Kabir H, 
I am mumbere Habert a student with Microverse, 
am currently fair at HTML, CSS Git & Github.
I have liked your profile. You're skilled in my area of dream.

would you please guide me on how i need to go through my journey of ful-stack software development. 

Thank you.

Thank you for liking my profile! I'm here to help you with your journey in full-stack software development. It's an exciting field with a lot to learn.

To get started, here's a step-by-step guide:

1. Define your goals: Determine what you want to achieve in full-stack software development. Do you have a specific project in mind, or are you looking to acquire a broad range of skills? Clarifying your goals will help you stay focused throughout your journey.

2. Learn the basics of programming: If you're new to programming, start by learning a programming language such as PHP or JavaScript. Understand the fundamentals of variables, data types, loops, conditionals, and functions.
  3. Front-end development: Familiarize yourself with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, and JavaScript—the core technologies of front-end development. Learn how to create user interfaces, handle events, manipulate the DOM, and interact with APIs.
  4. Back-end development: Dive into server-side programming and learn a back-end language such as PHP, JavaScript (Node.js), Ruby, or Java. Understand concepts like handling HTTP requests, working with databases, and building RESTful APIs.
  5. Databases: Gain knowledge of database management systems (DBMS) like MySQL, PostgreSQL, or MongoDB. Learn about data modeling, querying, and integrating databases with your applications.

6. Full-stack Development: Explore popular full-stack frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony, and Yii2 (PHP), Express.js (Node.js), Ruby on Rails (Ruby). These frameworks provide efficient tools and libraries for building full-stack applications.

7. Version control: Familiarize yourself with version control systems like Git. Learn how to create repositories, track changes, collaborate with others, and manage your codebase effectively.

8. Deployment: Understand the process of deploying your applications to production environments. Learn about web servers, cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, or Heroku), and deployment tools (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes).
  9. Continuous learning: Stay up to date with industry trends, new technologies, and best practices. Follow online communities, participate in forums, join developer meetups, and explore online resources like tutorials, blogs, and documentation.
  10. Practice and build projects: Apply your knowledge by working on practical projects. Start with small, manageable projects and gradually increase their complexity. Building projects will help you solidify your skills and showcase your abilities to potential employers or clients.

Note: Remember that learning full-stack software development is an ongoing process. Be patient, embrace challenges, and continuously seek opportunities to expand your knowledge and skills. Good luck on your journey Mumbere! If you have any specific questions along the way, feel free to ask.

Thanks for the information.