🐈
» Groups » Upwork Engineering » Forum » New in this forum
Page options
mozammalidbctg
Community Member

New in this forum

Hi guys! I am new member in upwork community. I need your suggestion to proper use of my connection and get more clients.

I am .net developer.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md Mozammal,

When you apply for jobs, make sure your proposal is well written and that you're absolutely qualified and certain of your ability to complete the job you're applying for.

Also, I would recommend that you check out these topics to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

Happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md Mozammal,

When you apply for jobs, make sure your proposal is well written and that you're absolutely qualified and certain of your ability to complete the job you're applying for.

Also, I would recommend that you check out these topics to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

Happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
jinkymon
Community Member

Good day to all,

I am new in Upwork, can anyone help me to get a client? 

I am a Graduate BSArchitecture.

Thank you for your help.

Hello Jinky,

Welcome to Upwork! We’re here to help you navigate the world of online work. Let’s start with the basics here at Upwork. You’ll find a list of essential resources here.

Below there are a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:

Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

We hope you find these online resources useful in your Upwork journey.

~ AJ
Upwork