🐈
» Groups » Upwork Engineering » Forum » Re: Receiving a smaller volume of jobs throug...
Page options
bestcreativeteam
Community Member

Receiving a smaller volume of jobs through your API in the last months

Good day dear Upwork community,

We have noticed that in the last months we are receiving a smaller volume of jobs through your API, is there a reason for this? have you changed the limits or something related in the API? any tips? thank you 🙂 we are not seeing any errors related to this; we just noticed a clear lowering in the number of jobs arriving through the API 

thank you very much 

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Javier,

Just to confirm, have you tried resetting the saved parameters for the jobs you`re receiving? If not, could you try now and let me know if you`re still receiving fewer jobs via the API? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

thank you very much for your quick reply,

just to make sure I understand, what do you mean by "resetting the saved parameters for the jobs you`re receiving?"
we are calling the API with the same parameters we always used before, what does it mean to reset the saved parameters?
thank you 🙂

Hi Javier,

I was referring to the saved parameters you have used to receive notifications about jobs on your RSS feed. Could you try deleting them and setting up the same parameters again? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Goran, 

but this has nothing to do with notifications about jobs on our RSS feed;

I am talking about us using the Upwork API to request directly a list of the latest job offers of the last 24 hours, and the volume of returned results going down in the last months, I hope this is clearer?

"I was referring to the saved parameters you have used to receive notifications about jobs on your RSS feed. Could you try deleting them and setting up the same parameters again? Thank you."

Hi Javier,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with the API. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork