🐈
» Groups » Upwork Engineering » Forum » Search for the first work in up work
Page options
55eb9626
Community Member

Search for the first work in up work

Hi everyone,I'm Mohammed , I'm mechatronics Engineering, I have graduated in this year, I'm interested to see if I can get an opportunity to work with upwork.

I have been trying for long time. 

Hope to help me!

How to gain the experience and use the knowledge to achieve the requirements of the client ?

1 REPLY 1
LuiggiR

Hi Mohamed,

Welcome to Upwork! I think that there are quite a few things that you can do to enhance your profile, that can help you connect with potential clients. You can start by reviewing your profile Title and Overview, to best describe the services you offer and the problems you can solve for your clients. You may find the below resources really helpful in making the most out of that portion of your profile:

In addition, I noticed that you have currently no portfolio items. A portfolio is a great way to showcase your work experience and skills to potential clients. Check out these articles for more in-depth guidelines and tips for having a great portfolio on your profile:

Lastly, please don't hesitate to visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork