🐈
» Groups » Upwork Engineering » Forum » Starting a network of developers and designer...
Page options
m3chanicalink
Community Member

Starting a network of developers and designers

Hey everyone,

My name is Schalk, and I am the founder of a small consultancy in South Africa called **Edited for Community Guidelines**. My main focus is front-end and Nodejs development, focusing on accessibility, performance, and adhering to best practices. I also firmly believe in building web experiences that are inclusive of everyone and follow common sense UX patterns.

To quote Steve Krug, "If you can't make something self-evident, you at least need to make it self-explanatory."

I would love to connect with other developers, designers, and user experience practitioners here on upWork to share knowledge and work on projects together. I look forward to hearing from you.

--

Kind Regards,

Schalk Neethling

Front-end Engineer
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

9 REPLIES 9
fkupwork
Community Member

Do you have a team?

Or,

Are you still pursuing the journey as an independent freelancer (Individual)?

Sahan (Unofficial Nickname)

Freelancing for sure. I am looking to create a group of independent freelancers that can share work opportunities and skills to undertake larger projects. Also, sometimes one simply has too much work but, there are still opportunities on upWork. In those cases, it would be nice to be able to pass on leads to each other.

m_arshad365
Community Member

Hi there,

I'm an independent freelancer and I'm willing to be part of a team. 

Hi Arshad, see my reply above for more context.

62de6d61
Community Member

Hi Schalk Neethling.

I am very excited to join your team ,Iam an individual freelancer and have mych experience in JavaScript and My exprtise is in React js and Nodejs you can check my github contribution.

Hi Muhammad, see my reply above for more context. I will have a look at you GitHub profile as well. Thanks for sharing.

m3chanicalink
Community Member

Here is a job opportunity for someone. I have worked with the client before but, I am fully booked at the moment.

I hope it is not against the community guidelines to do this here. If it is, please accept my apologies.

Hi Schalk,

I do appreciate your contribution but would like to clarify that sharing job posts or providing direct contact or GitHub/website links containing direct contact information, as well as advertising services in the forums is not allowed in the Community. I've edited a few posts on this thread and do invite you to continue sharing valuable information and advice.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Gotcha! Thanks for clearing that up Vladimir.