🐈
» Groups » Upwork Engineering » Forum » Re: Swift or object C Test Question
Page options
cmp123
Community Member

Swift or object C Test Question

What do i need to study for Swift and object C Test?I Right Now i read ios 10 Programming Fundamentals with Swift good start?I try to think what test i should sudy for.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mdkhan0465
Community Member

Hello Craig, 

Upwork test are for testing the skills you have, but not to get you into study. If you have any skill relevant to what you do, and if you want to showcase that skill in your profile, then you need to attend that test. In this case, I think this is object C test. If you are good at it, go for the test. If you pass, that's great. But, if you fail, you'll get enough time(3 months) to improve your condition, and attend the test again in three months.

Hope, you succeed in the test.

~~~Solayman

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
hodgesh
Community Member

You mean the Upwork tests? You're kind of supposed to already know the material if it's related to the freelance services you provide, so you shouldn't need to study. If it's not related then don't bother with the tests.

mdkhan0465
Community Member

Hello Craig, 

Upwork test are for testing the skills you have, but not to get you into study. If you have any skill relevant to what you do, and if you want to showcase that skill in your profile, then you need to attend that test. In this case, I think this is object C test. If you are good at it, go for the test. If you pass, that's great. But, if you fail, you'll get enough time(3 months) to improve your condition, and attend the test again in three months.

Hope, you succeed in the test.

~~~Solayman

Thanks

I didn't know that i thought it look good to people that are try to hire you on your profile