🐈
» Groups » Upwork Engineering » Forum » Re: Website
Page options
n_sohal
Community Member

Website

Hi, 

I want to create a website with e-books (pdf's). 

Users cannot open e-books until they pay one annual subscription - after which they have access to all the e-books. 

Is this possible? If so, how would does it work?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
prestonhunter
Community Member

Nayeem:

Yes, this is definitely possible.

You may post a job posting on the main Upwork.com site, briefly describing what you want to do. You will be able to hire people who have expertise in these topics to help you learn what you need to know, and to actually create this for you.

To get started, you should go here and scroll down to the "Clients" section:

Getting Started on Upwork

I have personally done fairly extensive work with eBooks and eBook-generation and mangement through websites, so I have some experience in this area and I know this can be done. But I am not available for hire through the Forum. (I would not be able to work on your project myself.)

colettelewis
Community Member

@Nayeem S wrote:

Hi, 

I want to create a website with e-books (pdf's). 

Users cannot open e-books until they pay one annual subscription - after which they have access to all the e-books. 

Is this possible? If so, how would does it work?

Thanks

I hope your ebooks are worth the annual subscription. Why not just sell them on Amazon? 

rajan6788
Community Member

Hello Nayeem, 

Yes. i can do this task. I have developed similar websites before. 

Let me know your availablity to discuss further. 

thanks

rajan

e_zouras
Community Member

Yes. this is absolutely possible.  However, it would be a condition based on the user and user login. 

you can just flag the user as having paid - or not paid.  If they have not paid, the links to download would simply be disabled.