🐈
» Groups » Upwork Helps » Forum » I can't submit proporsal
Page options
vladmor
Community Member

I can't submit proporsal

After a 2 year pause, I decided to return to Upwork, however with 140 contacts, I can't submit proporsal(button turn gray) . I did not receive messages about blocking my account and offers to restore it too. I did not find how to write to support, so I write here. Can someone help with this? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Vlad, could you please try opening the link again? You can also access that page by going to your account settings> Contact Info to update your address to your current location. Let me have one of our agents reach out to you directly and guide you through that process as well as assist you with the hold on your account. I hope you're staying safe. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Vlad,

In general, you can find updates, resources and FAQs about the recent events in Eastern Europe here.

As for your specific account concern, could you please make sure your address and contact information is up-to-date here and then email support-appeals@upwork.com to submit an appeal for your account hold? Please allow 72 hours to receive an initial response from our team.

~ Valeria
Upwork

There is a problem with the page you submitted, it says 404 not found. I am also familiar with the situation in Eastern Europe, since I lived in Mariupol 2 days ago and I'm currently in Kyiv

Vlad, could you please try opening the link again? You can also access that page by going to your account settings> Contact Info to update your address to your current location. Let me have one of our agents reach out to you directly and guide you through that process as well as assist you with the hold on your account. I hope you're staying safe. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Ok, thanks for the help