🐈
» Groups » Marketing » Forum » Welcome to the Upwork Marketing Community Gro...
Page options
palmerlewis
Community Member

Welcome to the Upwork Marketing Community Group!

This is a community created by and for Upwork members. Please consider this group your online home; this is a place to be proactive and be positive, connect, help one another, collaborate, share stories, give advice, share articles and resources and give encouragement. If you have any questions or topics you would like to discuss, feel free to just start a new topic.

This is a supportive environment to engage with freelancers from the Marketing category. A couple of kind reminders! 

Please do: 

• Be respectful: of the views and experiences of other members, even if you disagree with them
  • Dive in and respond to the questions of others based on your experiences
  • Introduce yourself, but please only in the dedicated post that welcomes new members
  • Feel free to communicate in your preferred language within this community group
  • Flag any post that may be concerning by clicking ‘notify moderator’ on the post
  • Please be kind and respectful to all in this community

Please don’t: 

• No data/information collection. The group is to ask for help, share opportunities, not harvest contacts or conduct market research. Please remember that sharing contact information violates the Upwork terms of service but feel free to add one another to your Upwork network on the platform
  • Do not post affiliate links
  • Do not raise topics that could create potential conflicts
  • Do not force speaking certain language(s); please be respectful towards your fellow participants

Familiarize yourself with the Community Guidelines by visiting this link!

We’re excited to have you with us!

13 REPLIES 13
b3efad05
Community Member

Hello,

I am M.Samad i am new on upwork but! I have 4 year experience on Amazon & eBay also i am a Graphic Designer

I  am a fulltime freelancer and grow on upwork slowly if you have interested you can see my profile my profile is

new and i have found first job on Upwork i am working under my brother guid he was 95% job success on upwork 

also we manage a team.

I am interested on my work and want to work with full dedication.

I can work with 100% satisfaction.

you can send invite to me so we discuss on your projects in detail.

I am waiting for all of your reply.

Discuss your projects with me    " my goal is your success"

because    "Your success is my success"

Regards,

M.Samad

da4185e4
Community Member

Hi! Adam, How are you? I hope all is good.

I want to add an Upwork agency can you help me, please?

Hi! Greetings, Most Respectfully, For the past 4 years, I’ve been helping companies and individuals with all kinds of Data Entry to Virtual Assistant services. First I was working on LinkedIn now Starting a career on Upwork. :house: I have 4 years of experience in this expertise: :white_heavy_check_mark: 99% Valid Email List Generation (Don't take payment for invalid/bounced emails) :white_heavy_check_mark: Personal, Company Phone Number Collection. :white_heavy_check_mark: Lead Generation :white_heavy_check_mark: Linkedin Lead Generation :white_heavy_check_mark: LinkedIn Sales Navigator :white_heavy_check_mark: LinkedIn Recruiting :white_heavy_check_mark: E-commerce Lead Generation :white_heavy_check_mark: E-commerce List Building :white_heavy_check_mark: B2B Sales :white_heavy_check_mark: Appointment Setting :white_heavy_check_mark: Crunchbase :white_heavy_check_mark: Indeed Pro :white_heavy_check_mark: Web Scraping :white_heavy_check_mark: Web Research :white_heavy_check_mark: Admin Support :white_heavy_check_mark: US Real Estate :white_heavy_check_mark: Virtual Assistance :white_heavy_check_mark: Data Entry :white_heavy_check_mark: Data Mining and Extraction :white_heavy_check_mark: Data Extraction & Scrape :white_heavy_check_mark: Data Collection :white_heavy_check_mark: Google Documents :white_heavy_check_mark: Microsoft Office Tools :e_mail: Tools To Find Email: ✔ SalesQL ✔ Kendo ✔ Lead Leaper ✔ Snovio ✔ Contact Out ✔ Lusha ✔ hunter.io ✔ Apollo :e_mail: Email Verification Tools: ✔ DeBounce ✔ Never Bounce ✔ Zero Bounce ✔ Clearbit Connect ✔ Mailgun ✔ VerifyEmailAddresses.org :chart_increasing: Search Local Businesses: ✔ Yelp ✔ Manta ✔ Yellowpages ✔ Google Maps ✔ Crunchbase ✔ LinkedIn ✔ Sales Navigator Contact me now to increase the volume of business 🙂 ➡ I work honestly and believe in the Client's satisfaction. I am available 24/7⬅ Let's set a meeting to discuss the details of the work and start the project together. Best Regards, Thanks

Hi,
I want to be the best provider for clients. If you would like high-quality work with a fast turnaround for a fair price, contact me. You won't be disappointed.
B2B lead generation generates interest during a company's or service utilizing inbound & departing selling ways. Lead generation is a necessary method for business to business. I am a lead generation expert with remarkable experience finding business leads,Linkedin lead generation, data entry, Linkedin lead, & b2b lead generation.
Lead Generation Expert. I'm familiar with some tools.
Hunter.io
Snov.io
Lusha
RocketReach
SellHack
UpLead
FindEmails.com
Findthat
ContactOut
AeroLeads
Skrapp.io
Salesql
Wiza
Apollo.io
Voila Norbert
Getprospect
LeadLeaper
Seamless.AI
I am new in upwork but I know this work I have very good experience in this work.
Thanks

7cb2e266
Community Member

thank you 

e99c3e8e
Community Member

I'm new here, I would like to showcase my skills

1cd653a2
Community Member

Hi,
I want to be the best provider for clients. If you would like high-quality work with a fast turnaround for a fair price, contact me. You won't be disappointed.
B2B lead generation generates interest during a company's or service utilizing inbound & departing selling ways. Lead generation is a necessary method for business to business. I am a lead generation expert with remarkable experience finding business leads,Linkedin lead generation, data entry, Linkedin lead, & b2b lead generation.
Lead Generation Expert. I'm familiar with some tools.
Hunter.io
Snov.io
Lusha
RocketReach
SellHack
UpLead
FindEmails.com
Findthat
ContactOut
AeroLeads
Skrapp.io
Salesql
Wiza
Apollo.io
Voila Norbert
Getprospect
LeadLeaper
Seamless.AI
I am new in upwork but I know this work I have very good experience in this work.
Thanks

b32c94b8
Community Member

Community Member

Screenshot_20230612_232019_WhatsApp.jpg

e4dc1324
Community Member

Hello Everyone! I am so excited to be part of the group as a Freelancer

ad101050
Community Member

i feel pleasure to be part of this group. need your guidelines 

Thanks!
1cd653a2
Community Member

Hello Dear 

My Name Muhammad Asad Ali. I am Professional Freelancer and Many Years Experience. I want to be the best provider for clients . If you would like high-quality work with a fast turnaround for a fair price, contact me. You won't be disappointed. I am an expert in researching techniques. I have a lot of experience in Data Entry, Data Mining, and Web Research. I am also an expert in Lead Generation, LinkedIn Connecting, Sending Emails, Sending Messages, and finding emails for leads of companies like CEOs, COOs, Founders, Managers, VPs, Directors, etc. all titles you will need. I have done many projects like this. I have done many projects on finding executives of the company and their contact information for sales prospects. I have very good skills in internet research and contact mining.

bb5c3ae9
Community Member

Hi!! My name is Samit Saha.

I have just joined upwork and I am profecient with multiple fields. For instance, 

My web based portfolio where you will find all of the work that I have done so far:
https://samit-portfolio.carrd.co/

The work that I am competent with:
1) Graphics Design

2) Logo Design

3) UX/UI Prototyping and Designs

4) Video Edit & Animation Making
5) Making Dynamic PDF Forms (Example 1, Example 2, Example 3, Example 4)

6) Excel Data Visulaization, Macros and Pivot Tables

7) Voice-over on Tutorial Videos (Example is Attached Below)

Hence, I am looking for work at start my freelancing career right away or as a beginner I would like Teamup with other freelancers as well.

Screenshot_20231223-192959.jpg