🐈
» Groups » Writers & Translators » Forum » Re: Account on hold
Page options
kipyegon-nickson
Community Member

Account on hold

I am told to video verify my account yet it is already verified. Can I have someone check my account before giving me a general reply of sending me in the usual circles of vague community replies! I have changed browsers and cleared cookies with no success. I insist that it is better you honestly kill my account rather than "holding" without the key to 'unhold'. I have seen writers and freelancers suffer here. Why don't you choose to be smart for once and check individual problems and solve once and for all without even replying. I need a solution and not a reply. I need my account hold removed, not your usual explanation which have never helped me for almost a month now. Instead paste the video verification link here or chedule one now! Period.

2 REPLIES 2
jr-translation
Community Member

Nickson K wrote:

I am told to video verify my account yet it is already verified. Can I have someone check my account before giving me a general reply of sending me in the usual circles of vague community replies! I have changed browsers and cleared cookies with no success. I insist that it is better you honestly kill my account rather than "holding" without the key to 'unhold'. I have seen writers and freelancers suffer here. Why don't you choose to be smart for once and check individual problems and solve once and for all without even replying. I need a solution and not a reply. I need my account hold removed, not your usual explanation which have never helped me for almost a month now. Instead paste the video verification link here or chedule one now! Period.

Accounts need to reverify when e.g. the photo has been changed or it was flagged. All you have to do is pass the verification proving you are the person in the photo.

The smart thing to do is read the ToS and either comply or close your account yourself.

JoanneP

Hi Nickson,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork