🐈
» Groups » Writers & Translators » Forum » Become Top Rated 16-16 week and 100% success ...
Page options
irma2513
Community Member

Become Top Rated 16-16 week and 100% success score is not enough? do I need 1000$ earn ?

Hello dear freelance fellows!

I have a question: Currently I have 100 success score and according with the date I am supposed to be a Top Rated as my eligible weeks was 16 of 16. I have satisfied all the requirements for Top Rated too, except I didn´t earn 1000$ yet. I started in Upwork in March of this year.

I was excited about to become a top rated, but nothing happened until today 😕

I am a little confused, if I am wrong. Someone with experience please explain me this 🙂

Thanks in advance 🙂

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
hashmizaid
Community Member

Hello Irma,

You need to satisfy each and every requirement to become top rated. There are total of 8 for freelancers if we count. And as you say that your earnings are not more than $1000, you are not yet eligible to become Top-rated on Upwork. Once you satisfy each and every requirement - you will be be Top-Rated.

Good luck!

Zaid

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
hashmizaid
Community Member

Hello Irma,

You need to satisfy each and every requirement to become top rated. There are total of 8 for freelancers if we count. And as you say that your earnings are not more than $1000, you are not yet eligible to become Top-rated on Upwork. Once you satisfy each and every requirement - you will be be Top-Rated.

Good luck!

Zaid

Thank you so much Zaid. Got it !