🐈
» Groups » Writers & Translators » Forum » Bidding for proposals posted few days ago
Page options
rajee-singhania
Community Member

Bidding for proposals posted few days ago

When we bid for a project and see that the proposal is old, probably posted few days ago, and has had candidates interviewed, does it mean that the position could be closed and we still see it in 'find jobs' section? This could be, i believe, since the project is not completed yet.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
scientistbhoot
Community Member

Hi Rajee,

It is completely okay to apply for the jobs which are 2-3 days older. Why I'm telling this? Because I did that and I get positive results. I don't remember the exact timeline but I applied for a job which is already 2-3 days older and I saw some numbers in the interview and believe me the client already hired 1 people among them and already paid $20. But I applied with a very confident cover letter and I received an interview and guess what, I get hired. And I finished the job and the client paid me $20 with bonus.

In my opinion, if a job is old enough and still open with or without hiring, feel free to go for it. We really don't know what is waiting on the other side so why not? Give it a try. Maybe the client can't find the right candidate for the job! Maybe that is why he is delaying the hiring process.

Thanks,

Md.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
scientistbhoot
Community Member

Hi Rajee,

It is completely okay to apply for the jobs which are 2-3 days older. Why I'm telling this? Because I did that and I get positive results. I don't remember the exact timeline but I applied for a job which is already 2-3 days older and I saw some numbers in the interview and believe me the client already hired 1 people among them and already paid $20. But I applied with a very confident cover letter and I received an interview and guess what, I get hired. And I finished the job and the client paid me $20 with bonus.

In my opinion, if a job is old enough and still open with or without hiring, feel free to go for it. We really don't know what is waiting on the other side so why not? Give it a try. Maybe the client can't find the right candidate for the job! Maybe that is why he is delaying the hiring process.

Thanks,

Md.

That's a very useful feedback. thanks