🐈
» Groups » Writers & Translators » Forum » Facing Problem In Portfolio Integration
Page options
0887967c
Community Member

Facing Problem In Portfolio Integration

Hello,

I'm newbie on upwork. I want to integrate specific website like this into the portfolio area? I'm web developer, So I want to show my best work to my clients.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Leona,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please note that you should be able to include a link to your website that doesn't contain any contact information or forms to your portfolio. Use your portfolio to show off projects related to any or all of your skills, so long as you personally have worked on every item you add and adhere to all of Upwork’s Terms of Service. For more information on Portfolio Items please check this help article. Feel free to follow up if you have further questions.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Leona,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please note that you should be able to include a link to your website that doesn't contain any contact information or forms to your portfolio. Use your portfolio to show off projects related to any or all of your skills, so long as you personally have worked on every item you add and adhere to all of Upwork’s Terms of Service. For more information on Portfolio Items please check this help article. Feel free to follow up if you have further questions.

~ Nikola
Upwork
0887967c
Community Member

Thanks Nikola Heart