cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find Work

Chiara E Member Since: Nov 7, 2016
1 of 5

Hi, I'm Chiara and this is my first time on Upwork. I hope that you'll help me. I have send 5 proposals, but no one answered me, why? Did I something wrong? Or all this difficults are normal for find a work on Upwork?

Grazie per l'aiuto! Bye.

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2 of 5

Your profile is in italian I guess and the algorithms prolly don't understand italian fyi

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 5

Hi Chiara,

Please, revise your profile and describe your skills and experience in English. You may also want to add a few portfolio pieces to your profile to showcase your skills.

Check out this post for more resources that should help you get started.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Niels B Member Since: Nov 13, 2016
4 of 5

Hi Chiara,

To which languages are you translating? No offence, but I think you first have to have a look at your English used in your post. In case you translate to or from English then you'll have to make sure your English is flawless. If the same errors are made in your proposals as in your post here, clients will quickly notice your spelling and grammar mistakes. So, just a tip, brush up your English grammar and conjugations and check your submissions thoroughly before submitting. Make sure they are perfect. Good luck!

Niels

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
5 of 5

Niels - another small tip - you are violating Upwork's ToS by adding your email to your profile. However, you can give private contact numbers in your proposal.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS