cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First!

Community Guru
Robert James R Member Since: Apr 17, 2015
1 of 19

Wow! Thanks for finally giving us our own club here in the forums! Although I do wonder what topics should we cover here that we haven't covered anywhere else.

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2 of 19

SECONDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Ace Contributor
Anna G Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
3 of 19

HEY!!!Smiley Very Happy

Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
4 of 19

Fourth!

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Ace Contributor
Mirjam K Member Since: Sep 7, 2015
5 of 19

@Robert James R wrote:

Although I do wonder what topics should we cover here that we haven't covered anywhere else.

Obviously we'll just do it with prettier words and higher class than in those parts where mere computer-machine-people talk and write?!

We can finally let our inner wordsmiths...

I could do that so much better if English was my native language... But you get the idea.

Community Guru
Reinier B Member Since: Nov 3, 2015
6 of 19

@Robert James R wrote:

Wow! Thanks for finally giving us our own club here in the forums! Although I do wonder what topics should we cover here that we haven't covered anywhere else.

We have the same problems and issues with cheap clients, scams, and whatnot, other groups have , so I think we'll just rehash those issues here, instead of on another forum.

Community Guru
7 of 19

@Reinier B wrote:

We have the same problems and issues with cheap clients, scams, and whatnot, other groups have , so I think we'll just rehash those issues here, instead of on another forum.

Yes, but with style.

-----------
Kathleen K Member Since: Oct 28, 2015
8 of 19

You know, some Upwork freelancers are also Upwork clients. You never know. A web designer might come to check out the copy writers in the forum.

Community Guru
Jennifer D Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
9 of 19

@Kathleen K wrote:

You know, some Upwork freelancers are also Upwork clients. You never know. A web designer might come to check out the copy writers in the forum.

There could even be full-time clients here who aren't freelancers at all... Quick! I think I spotted one behind that tree! 

Community Guru
10 of 19

@Jennifer D wrote:

There could even be full-time clients here who aren't freelancers at all... Quick! I think I spotted one behind that tree! 

It's not a tree. It's a kangaroo.

-----------
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS