🐈
» Groups » Writers & Translators » Forum » Getting jobs on up works.
Page options
josephmutemi39
Community Member

Getting jobs on up works.

I've been applying for projects for the last 2 months but I'm not been getting any response from clients.
Kindly can someone advice me on how become a successful freelance and earn more projects from clients?
I'm really in need of assistance.
3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Joseph,

Submitting proposals doesn't always guarantee that you will get hired or a chance to be interviewed, but you shouldn't give up on sending proposals to potential clients. You may want to consider checking out these helpful blog articles to help you write winning proposals, improve your profile and tips on how to be successful on Upwork. Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

~ Joanne
Upwork
nb88
Community Member

Hi Joseph, 

I notice you have 'creative writing expert' listed on your profile. I can't see any more because it's in 'private' mode but I'd suggest you have some really high-quality writing samples. This will impress clients and the effort is really worth it - maybe a short story or an excerpt of a novel? Try to build your portolio over time in different genres. Clients need reassurance that you can deliver on your promise. 

Best, Nick. 

Indeed, he must be a creative writing expert! How on earth did "Upwork" become "up works". That's extremely creative!