Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello Writer's

Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
21 of 27

@Emmanuel S wrote:

So, please, which Plagiarism tool is really the accurate?

Thanks.

The most accurate one and the one you need to use at all times is the one your client uses to check for plagerism.

Community Leader
Peter G Member Since: Aug 1, 2015
22 of 27

If freelancers don't mind working with unethical clients, there's little I can do to stop them.

Just be aware that unethical clients have a habit of cheating their contractors. After all, if they're willing to steal other writers' material, they won't have much compunction about stealing your fee. 

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
23 of 27

@Peter G wrote:

If freelancers don't mind working with unethical clients, there's little I can do to stop them.

Just be aware that unethical clients have a habit of cheating their contractors. After all, if they're willing to steal other writers' material, they won't have much compunction about stealing your fee. 

Yep. And then they QQ here that they got cheated.

I mean, like DUH

Seriously, DUH 

Kelly A Member Since: Nov 16, 2016
24 of 27

Good advice here already about clients who worry about "plagiarism" ... 

NOTE, THOUGH, there are several differences between plagiarism and copyright infringement -- and what most of you are talking about here is not plagiarism (which is naughty but not illegal). Copyright infringement, however, is illegal, and it's not just the client at risk of prosecution -- it's also the person "re-writing" the articles.

Kelly A Member Since: Nov 16, 2016
25 of 27
Mike W Member Since: Dec 8, 2016
26 of 27

As I order a lot of content I use https://unplag.com/ . Good cost, accurate check. Used to usecopyscape.

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
27 of 27

If you hire real writers, there is no need for any of that nonsense. But well, I guess you don't know you're hiring a real one until you check it. So I guess it's needed.

It's better to copy a sentence into Google. Random sentences. Most of the time, they will write the top part themselves and it will be awful. Then, suddenly the second half gets really good. 

I used to catch writers plagiarizing all the time with just a sentence or two from random sections in the document. There is no need for any of this stuff because even Copyscape is just a list of Google results. Copyscape is one of the few companies that have permission to use Google search results. Anyone else is going against Google's ToS and can get blocked.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS