🐈
» Groups » Writers & Translators » Forum » Help in posting a job
Page options
resultsassoc
Community Member

Help in posting a job

I have three editors for my fiction: my go-to developmental editor, my back-up developmental editor, and a fellow in the UK who gets all the stuff written in British English intended for a UK audience.

I have a limited number of years (perhaps months, one never knows) left, and I'm working on two business books. One is intended for first-time entrepreneurs who want to start a business, and what I need is help in structuring the content. The other will likely be co-authored by another UW freelancer, and is a guide to online freelancing without going insane, intended for both buyers and providers. Not sure what help0 I'll need there.

I've ghost-written and edited business books, but never sought an editor for one. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
tlbp
Community Member

Bill, 

That level of editing is outside my wheelhouse, so I don't know what freelancers who have those skills look for in a job post. Sorry. Hopefully, someone else will be able to weigh in with more details. You might send an invite to Signe **Edited for Community Guidelines**--if she isn't available she can offer you some tips on what to look for.