🐈
» Groups » Writers & Translators » Forum » How can I politely ask a client to leave feed...
Page options
c_kilday
Community Member

How can I politely ask a client to leave feedback?

I finished a job for a client who expressed he was happy with the end of the project, but he hasn't left feedback and it's been over a week. I wouldn't care except I don't have many completed jobs yet, so his lack of feedback has resulted in my JSS being <80%. All the feedback I have gotten has been 4.7 or more so I believe if he just leaves feedback it should improve. Am I correct, and how can I politely go about asking him to leave feedback? Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Colleen K wrote:

I finished a job for a client who expressed he was happy with the end of the project, but he hasn't left feedback and it's been over a week. I wouldn't care except I don't have many completed jobs yet, so his lack of feedback has resulted in my JSS being <80%. All the feedback I have gotten has been 4.7 or more so I believe if he just leaves feedback it should improve. Am I correct, and how can I politely go about asking him to leave feedback? Thanks

Just ask the client to end the contract, he will have to leave feedback at this time. Lack of feedback does not decrease your JSS.

ebnul_eee
Community Member

If the job is ended, you can ask your client "It would be nice to have a feedback, and it will let you know that how good your service was" Or simply just ask "can he/she share their opinion through feedback?".

If the job isn't ended yet, then tell him/her to end the contract, it will force them to leave feedback.