🐈
» Groups » Writers & Translators » Forum » Re: How to retrieve older submissions ?
Page options
a-vision
Community Member

How to retrieve older submissions ?

Hi,

I lost my data, the files I submitted to clients. However, I need some of that for my portfolio. How can I retrieve that?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
colettelewis
Community Member

Sangeeta . wrote:

Hi,

I lost my data, the files I submitted to clients. However, I need some of that for my portfolio. How can I retrieve that?

Thanks

It depends how far back you want to go. I had a similar problem, and was told by CS that all conversations and files prior to 2015  were no longer available. Otherwise go to your workroom and search client by client - which will take time as there are so many message rooms for the same client. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
lysis10
Community Member

The attachments should be available in the workroom.

jr-translation
Community Member

Check with the client if he is fine with you using the files in your portfolio.

colettelewis
Community Member

Sangeeta . wrote:

Hi,

Thanks

It depends how far back you want to go. I had a similar problem, and was told by CS that all conversations and files prior to 2015  were no longer available. Otherwise go to your workroom and search client by client - which will take time as there are so many message rooms for the same client.