🐈
» Groups » Writers & Translators » Forum » I like to report one of your users on this pl...
Page options
97a4b5aa
Community Member

I like to report one of your users on this platform

So I been talking to one of your users on upwork he claims he is your administrator his profile is fake and he just scam people stead helping people.
I posted a job on your platform for Website content writer I got that scammer suggested as a good fit.

Also problem I see is our platform that we developing it is very unique and we need experienced content writer we come across mr.**Edited for community guidelines** claiming he is your administrator that he cant help me and that he might block me off your site.

When I read his profile all it was fake nothing out of his profile it is true so I asking whoever is a moderator or whatever kick that guy out of your site before he doesnt go and scam more people.

His entire profile it is a joke really he cant do nothing and he claims he is your administrator I am very pissed off on that matter so you guys need to do something here or ill find a way to get his scamming ass removed

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Igor,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about this report. I'll be sure to escalate it accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork