🐈
» Groups » Writers & Translators » Forum » Invitations to interviews and JSS
Page options
silviacs
Community Member

Invitations to interviews and JSS

Hi,

I'm planning to be on vacation for a week and I'm going to set my availability to not available.

I wanted to know: can clients send me invitations to interviews despite this? And in this case they can, will my no reply affect my JSS?

Silvia

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

@Silvia Carlotta S wrote:

Hi,

I'm planning to be on vacation for a week and I'm going to set my availability to not available.

I wanted to know: can clients send me invitations to interviews despite this? And in this case they can, will my no reply affect my JSS?

Yes, they "can" and No, replying to invites or not NEVER has any influence on your JSS, but it can affect your Responsiveness rating. This will NOT happen when you have set yourself to unavailable.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

@Silvia Carlotta S wrote:

Hi,

Yes, they "can" and No, replying to invites or not NEVER has any influence on your JSS, but it can affect your Responsiveness rating. This will NOT happen when you have set yourself to unavailable.

silviacs
Community Member

Glad to know that, thank you!