cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Expert Freelancers at $1 per 100 words???

Community Guru
Kat C Member Since: Jul 11, 2016
11 of 17

No.

Don't even be FAIRLY certain. There is NO certainty when it comes to interpretations made by the other party. This is one of the reasons we've become such a litigious society (among others--which I'll leave the Legal Eagles to describe if they're willing). 

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Coffee-Break/Crazy-Job-Postings/m-p/290938#M22846

Charles J Member Since: Jan 16, 2017
12 of 17

Speaking of guaging tone, that was a joke!

I thought you had a deadline?

Community Guru
13 of 17

Top rated freelancers are well known for multi-tasking.

At least this one is...

Don't worry about what I'm doing. You focus on procuring your contracts and doing YOUR work.

Smiley Very Happy

Charles J Member Since: Jan 16, 2017
14 of 17

Terrific. I thought this community might be somewhere we could band together and share our troubles.

Now I'm getting flamed by a fellow freelancer who's lost her sense of humour and talks like she's better than me.

Nice way to welcome a new poster... nice.

Community Guru
Reinier B Member Since: Nov 3, 2015
15 of 17

@Charles J wrote:

Terrific. I thought this community might be somewhere we could band together and share our troubles.

Now I'm getting flamed by a fellow freelancer who's lost her sense of humour and talks like she's better than me.

Nice way to welcome a new poster... nice.

Have you met Petra yet? Now there is a freelancer who will really make you feel welcome!

Community Guru
Jennifer D Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
16 of 17

Flamed? Better than you? Definitely not seeing that, dude. She offered friendly advice and liberal use of emoji to convey a light-hearted tone.

Community Guru
17 of 17

Image result for dwight schrute

A little "Office" humor....

Where's our Michael Scott to lighten the mood?

Smiley LOL

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS