cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My Best Client Has Gone Silent

Ace Contributor
J.A. F Member Since: Jan 24, 2017
11 of 14

You are correct that I have a problem with anxiety.  Without getting too personal, I've had a life that has sort of trained me to expect the worst, and it has repeatedly influenced my reactions to situations like this.  When things aren't going as I expect them to, I tend to go to the worst possible place in my mind and it causes me considerable emotional upset.  You said nothing wrong; this is a problem that I have.  People have abandoned me and let me down a lot, which has taught me to expect it, especially when the letdown would be most severe and cause the greatest trouble.  Anxiety and faith, I do have problems in those areas.  

Community Leader
Prachi T Member Since: Nov 4, 2017
12 of 14

I understand. 

But that's even more reason why you should encourage your client(s) to have proper contracts. Knowing that a client's unresponsiveness will not affect your payment will only help calm your nerves. I do hope you have a better time dealing with such situations in the future. 

Ace Contributor
J.A. F Member Since: Jan 24, 2017
13 of 14

I'll mention this to him.  

Highlighted
Community Leader
Alexander B Member Since: Mar 30, 2017
14 of 14

Sorry, but I'm looking at this from a humor point of view.

If my client of the past 3 years vanished, I'd be posting on forums and stuff too LOL. Man, this will make a great story.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS